BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sara M.
San Jose, CA
I forgot about this in my beauty collection and just used it today. I loved it. It didn't change the color of my foundation or blush and completely got rid of my oil.
Brittany B.
Marietta, GA
One of my favorite powders. I have very oily skin and this gives me a smooth, soft focus, matte look for hours. It's great for reapply also, as it doesn't build up.
McKenzie M.
Nampa, ID
Honestly the biggest waste of money I have ever spent. This work just as well as the drugstore brands. And it's so fine, that I'm pretty positive I've inhaled more product than I've worn.
Dolores I.
Mission, TX
My daughter introduced me to this product not to long ago and I absolutely loved it. It does not make my makeup look caked at all. It’s very affordable I really recommend it
Myra H.
This setting powder is honestly just as good as any prestige brand I've tried. I keep going back to it because it does the job, and the price tag is so friendly!!!
Natasha T.
Farmingdale, NY
I use this to set my concealer under my eyes. It's super fine and feels really nice on the skin. It helps expend the lasting power of my concealer. It was also very affordable. I use it very day!
Mia H.
Pretty decent for what it's supposed to do. I just worry about the smell. Smells super funky. And if I apply too much my nose gets itchy and I sneeze, which is not typical with any other powder I have put on my face
Kaitie K.
Huntsville, AL
This powder is ok, nothing spectacular. It works pretty good for baking and setting the face. It wasn't amazing or horrible, just kind of did its job and that's it.
Katherine S.
This is one of my favorite powders, I have had problems with a lot of powders caking to my foundation but this doesn't. It is very fine and make my skin look a lot clearer. I would definitely recommend this product.
Tye C.
Pocatello, ID
I love this setting powder! I just recently started using it and fell in love. It really helps my makeup last longer and keep things from getting dull later in the day.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.