BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kayla S.
Amazing setting powder. I would compare it to Laura mercier. Keeps my makeup in place all day! It is a little messy but most fine milled setting powders are. 10/10.
Alicia Y.
I adore this stuff. It blurs my pores, gives a beautiful matte, smooth finish, and helps keep me matte so much longer. It really is as good or better than several high end brands.
Kelli  B.
I really like using this to set my foundation. I think it is important not to use too much as it could give your face a white tint to it. I've bought it multiple times and will continue to repurchase this.
Shay S.
Johnstown, OH
I just recently purchased this from Ulta. I tried it for the first time yesterday and was very impressed. The powder is shear without making your face look shiny
sarah m.
Saint Clair, MI
Works great. Nyx is an amazing drugstore makeup line and i recommend to anyone on a budget. Most of their stuff is basically the same as anything youd find in a high end store.
Not my favorite but it does the job. It is oil absorbing which is a plus but goes on pretty light (as in color) Good for touchups later in the day, but use it with a light hand
Iris L.
San Antonio, TX
This finishing powder is great if all you use is a bb cream or foundation and you want a nice matte finish. And because it's so fine a powder it doesn't get cakey at all and leaves your face looking smooth.
Casandra C.
I would say this one is ok. It's definitely cheaper but I noticed it leaves lots of white residue behind so you have to make sure you wipe off all extra product.
Erika N.
This powder does a good job making your face look matte and keeps in in place but when you apply it to your face it gives you a white powdery look and isn't very "translucent"
Jessica G.
I love it! I use the HD finishing banana powder and then follow with this. It's so matte and keeps me from getting oily and I just love the way my face feels after applying it. Its so light and airy. You only need a little, use sparingly.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.