BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Amy R.
Bellflower, CA
This is my HOLY GRAIL translucent powder! I put it on and it automatically makes everything look more matte and airbrushed. Also works well as an emergency dry shampoo
Erika S.
Just as good as the MAC product!! Doesn't leave a white film if you're skeptical because you're dark skinned. I am a young black woman with an oily milk chocolate complexion, if that helps!
Rochelle D.
I honestly really liked this powder, it was super light weight with a matte finish without drying you out. It doesn't stand up to my oily skin as well as other powders do.
Hannah H.
Dunnsville, VA
Not the best i've used, but it's pretty awesome. I like to use it to set my fx/theater makeup and it doesn't make it cake up or alter the color in anyway. It stays put.
Sara C.
This left a very noticeable white cast on my face. It was even more noticeable in flash photography. It made my face look glittery almost and made my makeup look Casey.
Allison K.
Goes on nicely and great for "baking." I deducted a star because I feel like no matter what, I always end up breathing in this stuff. Otherwise, it sets great and is long lasting
Madi D.
Orwigsburg , PA
This is by far the worst powder I’ve ever tried. It has TERRIBLE flashback and my face looked ghost white after applying. I gave this powder many tries and it always ruined my makeup.
Giselle R.
Round Rock, TX
I like to use this product really often it's great quality and is worth your money. I love this for setting and baking. It's a really nice formula and I recommend this product
Ruzina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this NYX powder as well as the Set It Don't Fret It NYX powder as well, and actually love both. I would however use this one during the fall and winter months.
Stephanie C.
Peoria, AZ
For the price, this product is amazing! Makes face look so flawless and the powder itself and so smooth. Great for baking and all over the face on top of foundation.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.