BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Shayna O.
Fall River, MA
This is the best finishing powder I have used for the price. It gives you an even, flawless finish every time. It can even be used on a fresh face without make up to avoid oily, uneven skin.
Allison G.
I love NYX, but I'm not the biggest fan of this powder. I tried to use it to bake my under eye concealer, and it just didn't work out for me. As an overall powder, it doesn't blend super well. I would opt for the NYX HD Finishing Powder instead.
Morgan F.
I really like this powder for a photo ready look. I mix it with NYX set it don't fret it powder as well. I just don't like that it flies into the air every time I open it.
Gina R.
This is a great finishing powder. It went on well didn't leave that weird shine everything was perfect I for sure would tell anyone to try it out the price is so fair too
Angela E.
Lutz , FL
This powder is cheap. Affordable and actually works. I find I rarely have to touch up my makeup with this product. Works fine on oily or dry skin. Keeps makeup in place.
Spooky S.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite setting powders! Works well many different brands of foundation. Photographs well!
My only complaint is that it is has the tendency to spot if applied too liberally wit a damp beauty blender.
Shamika E.
Austin, TX
Went in the store and tried it out..... bought it right then and there. Didn't give me the ashy look or any fkashback from the ccamers. Blended beautifully with the other product on my face.
Corrin C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Sets well but does not live up to its claim of being photo ready. I recently went to a wedding with flashback and looked so pale and washed out. I attached a photo with flash.
holly b.
Biloxi
its good for keepin the shine away and setting your product but im not too big a fan of using it for baking, but i am no doubt going to keep this handy whenever i can!!
Erika S.
Just as good as the MAC product!! Doesn't leave a white film if you're skeptical because you're dark skinned. I am a young black woman with an oily milk chocolate complexion, if that helps!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.