BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Marissa C.
Stockton, CA
Love this!!! The best setting powder I've came across! I've tried many but nyx always seems to do the job for me. It's lightweight and controls my shine all day long!
Madi D.
Orwigsburg , PA
This is by far the worst powder I’ve ever tried. It has TERRIBLE flashback and my face looked ghost white after applying. I gave this powder many tries and it always ruined my makeup.
Giselle R.
Round Rock, TX
I like to use this product really often it's great quality and is worth your money. I love this for setting and baking. It's a really nice formula and I recommend this product
Amanda H.
This setting powder sort of gives a white flashback when you take pictures. It does keep my makeup in place all day and I love it for that. It's perfect for my oily under eyes. Helps my concealer stay in place all day!
Natalie N.
San antonio, TX
My go to setting spray, it's super affordable and it does the job well, i actually don't know if it has any sun protection but it does keep my make up all on day and gives it a matte finish
원호 ♡.
Your average translucent setting powder. There really is nothing too special about it, it works, and it's great for the price. I will definitely purchase this again.
Stephanie C.
Peoria, AZ
For the price, this product is amazing! Makes face look so flawless and the powder itself and so smooth. Great for baking and all over the face on top of foundation.
Janee' T.
Not the greatest finishing powder but it does do the job. Makes my face feel really powdery which I do not care for. It keeps my makeup in place for about half of the day if used alone.
Ruzina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this NYX powder as well as the Set It Don't Fret It NYX powder as well, and actually love both. I would however use this one during the fall and winter months.
Allie W.
Shawnee, KS
Love this setting powder! This powder bakes super well. It easily brushes off and leaves the skin looking flawless. I use this mostly under my eyes and in the t zone.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.