BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jennifer C.
La Fayette, GA
This is definitely my go-to finishing powder. It's perfect for when you want to mattify your makeup if you have oily skin. It makes it smooth and it doesn't cake up at all.
Angelina P.
Loma Linda, CA
NYX Studio Finishing Powder is my go to finish for my more refined make up look. It helps set my foundation and gives my face a smooth looking surface. I love it!
Vinessa G.
Maywood, CA
Overall it’s an ok product. The only problem is it has flashback (your face looks white with flash photography). It sets your makeup nice, easy to apply, and affordable.
Angela E.
Lutz , FL
This powder is cheap. Affordable and actually works. I find I rarely have to touch up my makeup with this product. Works fine on oily or dry skin. Keeps makeup in place.
Gina R.
This is a great finishing powder. It went on well didn't leave that weird shine everything was perfect I for sure would tell anyone to try it out the price is so fair too
Shayna O.
Fall River, MA
This is the best finishing powder I have used for the price. It gives you an even, flawless finish every time. It can even be used on a fresh face without make up to avoid oily, uneven skin.
Corrin C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Sets well but does not live up to its claim of being photo ready. I recently went to a wedding with flashback and looked so pale and washed out. I attached a photo with flash.
Geraldi O.
Brooklyn, NY
It is a great setting powder not much for backing as it can dry out the skin but more for a quick setting .i wouldn't recommend to use to back under neath eyes as it does leave a white cast.
Spooky S.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite setting powders! Works well many different brands of foundation. Photographs well!
My only complaint is that it is has the tendency to spot if applied too liberally wit a damp beauty blender.
Morgan F.
I really like this powder for a photo ready look. I mix it with NYX set it don't fret it powder as well. I just don't like that it flies into the air every time I open it.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.