BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sarah R.
Howell, MI
Nyx rocks my world all the time and this is no exception. This helps keep my makeup in place and eliminates flashback. It's such a great deal too! Love this stuff. Highly recommend it!
morgan t.
Anderson, SC
I use this powder often before and after my makeup since I have oily skin it dries my face up before applying my foundation. Since powder is easy to apply it doesn't stay on well & isn't great for "Baking"
Emily T.
Not my holy grail setting powder, but I would recommend this to others. It is finely milled and applies very easily. Does minimize pores and helps makeup last longer in the skin.
Mindy S.
Peoria, IL
This setting powder is fantastic! It makes your face feel fresh all day. The only thing is that it is messy and gets everywhere. Be sure to apply this product before you change into your outfit for the day!
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
This powder works great!! One of my favorites for everyday use! Mattifies foundation without causing discoloration in color! Plus if you have oily skin you can use it through out the day to take away that shine!
Tabby W.
Hutchinson, KS
This is my first setting powder purchase and I love the results. Sets my makeup all day with zero creasing and gives just enough of the matte finish so it looks natural. I will definatly purchase again.
Tara A.
This is so similar to RCMA powder! This does not have any skin protection but I like my face tan so I don't care! This does keep my makeup in place all day and it is a matte finish I would def buy this again
Kelsey G.
Newport, KY
I didn't like this product at all. It has the consistency of baking powder and has a gross smell. It leaves behind a weird grainy residue on your face even after you blend it in.
Jessica W.
Trinity, FL
The only reason I didn't give it five stars is bc this powder causes flash back in photos, which means it makes you look ghostly white when the flash is on the camera. I probably wouldn't buy it again
abbi m.
Fort Myers, FL
Super great finishing powder. Keeps my makeup set all day and feels light on the skin. Works well for both dry and oily skin. More of a natural to slight matte finish, very pretty. I will continue to use.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.