BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Ana G.
orlando, FL
this setting powder feels very nice at first but when you take a picture with flash it is horrible. this product has a huge flash back and ends up ruining all of your picture. totally not worth it
Tabby W.
Hutchinson, KS
This is my first setting powder purchase and I love the results. Sets my makeup all day with zero creasing and gives just enough of the matte finish so it looks natural. I will definatly purchase again.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Nyx rocks my world all the time and this is no exception. This helps keep my makeup in place and eliminates flashback. It's such a great deal too! Love this stuff. Highly recommend it!
abbi m.
Fort Myers, FL
Super great finishing powder. Keeps my makeup set all day and feels light on the skin. Works well for both dry and oily skin. More of a natural to slight matte finish, very pretty. I will continue to use.
Sary M.
I hate this product. It was horrible to apply on top of foundation. It emphasized every dry spot and imperfection I had. I tried to look past it when I set it with setting spray it didn't look horrible but when I took a picture the flashback was horrible! This powder was so bad that when I used it I had to redo my makeup!
Victoria M.
Ponchatoula, LA
Didn't work for my oily skin. It broke up and did not keep my make up matte and pretty all day. I returned it after only a few uses. I tried a few different foundations with it. I would definitely not buy again
Jessica W.
Trinity, FL
The only reason I didn't give it five stars is bc this powder causes flash back in photos, which means it makes you look ghostly white when the flash is on the camera. I probably wouldn't buy it again
Stephanie Q.
Meridian, ID
Very affordable very effective!!! I have never used a setting powder before But I am sold! I love this stuff keeps my makeup flawless all day long , I will definitely buy again
Elyse K.
I absolutely love this powder. It cuts down the oil that appears on my skin leaving it looking, fresh and radiant. The best part it's only $10!!! I would totally recommend this
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
This powder works great on my oily skin and its really inexpensive. I usually use this to set in my t-zone because is my super oily problem area. I love this and use it everyday!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.