BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Trang D.
Irvine, CA
Okay for the price! Not NYX's greatest product but still an okay purchase if you're in dire need of a baking face powder. Can show up very white on camera when flash is used. Don't know if I would purchase again.
Yanitza T.
It's not my fav setting powder because it sticks to the foundation and sometimes leaves white residue so the back flash it bad too. It does it's job I guess but it's not the absolute best when it comes to powders
Vera R.
Delran, NJ
i have really oily skin and no matter which foundation i used my skin still looked shiny until i discovered this product. i put a little before my foundation and after and my face stays matte for much longer!
Zoe M.
Columbus, OH
love the brightness that this finishing powder gives me.  I have used it to help set and "bake" as well.  The product is large and definitely get a lot of bang for your buck.
Megan M.
Westland, MI
I got this in the color lavender to set my under eye concealer and it makes the world of a difference!!! It brightens my under eye and keeps it matte! Great consistency and good quality!
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
I just purchased this last week and I'm very pleased with my choice. The powder does feel ultra silky and doesn't leave any trace of visibility once applied. A little goes a long way.
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I actually enjoy this setting powder it's kind of like the rcma no color translucent powder. It looks beautiful on the skin and you don't have to worry about it moving the entire day.
Cara M.
Not only is this my favorite brand but this is also one of my favorite products. This setting powder is the perfect finish to my routine. It's a matte/natural finish so it doesn't look "makeup". I love this product
Lani M.
I love this product, it applies smoothly and blends nicely. It has this amazing cooling affect when you apply it, which I love. The only problem is I run out of it way too quickly and always have to repurchase it.
Susy A.
Super cheap powder for daily use! This powder does not have any color and does slight brightening for the skin. It's definitely not the most long-lasting or mattifying finishing powder but great for the price!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.