BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Cara M.
Not only is this my favorite brand but this is also one of my favorite products. This setting powder is the perfect finish to my routine. It's a matte/natural finish so it doesn't look "makeup". I love this product
Megan M.
Westland, MI
I got this in the color lavender to set my under eye concealer and it makes the world of a difference!!! It brightens my under eye and keeps it matte! Great consistency and good quality!
Vera R.
Delran, NJ
i have really oily skin and no matter which foundation i used my skin still looked shiny until i discovered this product. i put a little before my foundation and after and my face stays matte for much longer!
Zoe M.
Columbus, OH
love the brightness that this finishing powder gives me.  I have used it to help set and "bake" as well.  The product is large and definitely get a lot of bang for your buck.
Olive C.
Muncie, IN
fine for a cheaper brand of makeup. very powdery, not creates a semi natural finish. easy to apply on your face but harder for the details. good for a combination of dry skin/oil skin. would probably buy again.
Julia M.
Great setting powder, but I wish there was more in the container and that the guard would come off. You pay like 14 for not a lot of product but it is an good powder. Has flashback
Malae T.
I like it because it definitely gives it a matte look at the end but I feel like it doesn't come off. I kind of look like a ghost even though I lightly apply it.
Susy A.
Super cheap powder for daily use! This powder does not have any color and does slight brightening for the skin. It's definitely not the most long-lasting or mattifying finishing powder but great for the price!
Lexi G.
Schenectady, NY
Couldn't live without. Finally my makeup stays on all day long. No touch ups and no more worrying if my makeup is raining down my face. I love how affordable and translucent it is!
Gabriella F.
San Pedro, CA
This gave me really bad flash back when I was taking flash pictures. The texture is okay but unless you're a ghost I don't understand how this works for anyone. I wouldn't buy again.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.