BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Vera R.
Delran, NJ
i have really oily skin and no matter which foundation i used my skin still looked shiny until i discovered this product. i put a little before my foundation and after and my face stays matte for much longer!
Kari C.
Enterprise, MS
Got some of this in one of the ipsy deals with all the little samples you can buy. NYX is a great brand and I love using this powder on my undereye area. This is a good setting powder!
Zoe M.
Columbus, OH
love the brightness that this finishing powder gives me.  I have used it to help set and "bake" as well.  The product is large and definitely get a lot of bang for your buck.
Lani M.
I love this product, it applies smoothly and blends nicely. It has this amazing cooling affect when you apply it, which I love. The only problem is I run out of it way too quickly and always have to repurchase it.
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
I just purchased this last week and I'm very pleased with my choice. The powder does feel ultra silky and doesn't leave any trace of visibility once applied. A little goes a long way.
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I actually enjoy this setting powder it's kind of like the rcma no color translucent powder. It looks beautiful on the skin and you don't have to worry about it moving the entire day.
Susy A.
Super cheap powder for daily use! This powder does not have any color and does slight brightening for the skin. It's definitely not the most long-lasting or mattifying finishing powder but great for the price!
Lexi G.
Schenectady, NY
Couldn't live without. Finally my makeup stays on all day long. No touch ups and no more worrying if my makeup is raining down my face. I love how affordable and translucent it is!
Julia M.
Great setting powder, but I wish there was more in the container and that the guard would come off. You pay like 14 for not a lot of product but it is an good powder. Has flashback
Malae T.
I like it because it definitely gives it a matte look at the end but I feel like it doesn't come off. I kind of look like a ghost even though I lightly apply it.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.