BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jenn R.
Baltimore
I love this powder! I got the tinted/light colored finishing powder to keep my face matte longer throughout the day due to having oily skin. During the warm months, I usually use it to keep my face from looking melted.
Alaina L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like this powder but it definitely isn't "translucent". I feel like I have a white shadow on my face and luckily I don't take too many flash photos so I don't have any flashback problems
Annette B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Absolutely love this product! It's amazing, it's something I use constantly and works great after applying lipstick. And it's cheap! After using MAC, I went to this and its just as good. I couldn't even tell a difference!
Jennifer D.
Denison
I recently recieved this in my august ipsy bag. I was skeptical at first because it reminded me of putting baby powder on my face but overall product blends well and provides nice coverage.
Sidney R.
W Valley City, UT
So I was super excited to try this product but when I tried using it so much powder went flying everywhere and it made me cough so much I inhaled so much. I wouldn't recommend this product
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
LOVE this finishing powder. It is so fine that I need to be careful not to breathe when I’m applying it. I have inhaled it one too many times. Goes on smooth and makes my makeup last all day
Jess A.
Lynn, MA
It's a good product at a good price. It does what it's supposed to do. It's a translucent setting powder so it sets my make-up without compromising the color. It's an overall good product.
Annyssa B.
It did the job right it but you could tell I had it on with the foundation I was using. The packaging was really nice and I kept the container after It was all used up. I may purchase again If i cant find a better one.
Sara F.
Citrus Hts, CA
horrible ! The flash back on this is redonk!!! I thought I loved it until I seen a picture of myself. Luckily it happened to be a selfie.! Otherwise I would have died
Christina H.
Pendleton, IN
This is a great setting powder, gives the tiniest shimmer along with translucent set. However, in photos, if you haven't used it correctly, wherever you put it can come out BRIGHT white.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.