BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

karla b.
I loved this powder. I got mine from Ulta for a reasonable price. The powder is very thin so it doesn't feel too heavy on the face. It turns your foundation into a more matte finish. It is very easy to use and lasts a while.
Ashley C.
Plano, TX
This is my go-to setting powder. It's great for setting concealer and foundations. Definitely holds it in place throughout the day. Very much like Make Up Forever and Smashbox's loose powder.
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
This powder is amazing and also makes my finished look amazing. Matte finish and keeps control of my oil all day long too. Very easy to apply. My favorite powder yet. Definitely recommend it.
Alaina L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like this powder but it definitely isn't "translucent". I feel like I have a white shadow on my face and luckily I don't take too many flash photos so I don't have any flashback problems
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY
It's a great basic powder! Less is more I use it in my kit from time to time when I don't have my Laura mercier powder. It does the job, it keeps your makeup in place so I'd recommend it to everyone
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC
I was looking for a drugstore loose poweder, however, i wet my beauty blender before putting it in the powder and onto my face. Immediately after you apply it looks great; however, once it dries it leaves white stains of where you put the powder and you have to go over it with a wet beauty blender until its gone. That was the major con I had and just stopped using it all together.
Jennifer D.
Denison
I recently recieved this in my august ipsy bag. I was skeptical at first because it reminded me of putting baby powder on my face but overall product blends well and provides nice coverage.
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
LOVE this finishing powder. It is so fine that I need to be careful not to breathe when I’m applying it. I have inhaled it one too many times. Goes on smooth and makes my makeup last all day
Jenn R.
Baltimore
I love this powder! I got the tinted/light colored finishing powder to keep my face matte longer throughout the day due to having oily skin. During the warm months, I usually use it to keep my face from looking melted.
Jess A.
Lynn, MA
It's a good product at a good price. It does what it's supposed to do. It's a translucent setting powder so it sets my make-up without compromising the color. It's an overall good product.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.