BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Annette B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Absolutely love this product! It's amazing, it's something I use constantly and works great after applying lipstick. And it's cheap! After using MAC, I went to this and its just as good. I couldn't even tell a difference!
Annyssa B.
It did the job right it but you could tell I had it on with the foundation I was using. The packaging was really nice and I kept the container after It was all used up. I may purchase again If i cant find a better one.
Jess A.
Lynn, MA
It's a good product at a good price. It does what it's supposed to do. It's a translucent setting powder so it sets my make-up without compromising the color. It's an overall good product.
Brooke B.
I use this daily and I love it, it didn't last long though. Would like to try a different brand but would definitely buy this again bc of the price. I bought at ulta and would recommend.
Alexis M.
I bought this product awhile back, when I did my makeup in the morning it was ok but then throughout the day it dried my skin really badly, might be good for oily skin but definitely not good for dry to normal skin.
Megan T.
I swear by this setting powder. When I do my makeup I unfortunately scrunch my forehead which causes my makeup to crease. When I started using this powder, it almost fully stopped it from making lines. I won't say that it totally did stop it, it still leaves lines but it's a lot less than if I don't.
Bailey R.
Philomath, OR
I actually really like this setting powder! I needed a cheapy powder to use (ran out right before pay day so I couldn't get my normal stuff). This works really well and helped keep my face matte all day. I would repurchase
Liz P.
Edmond, OK
This product is good for the cost. I was hoping it would be a little better quality. I started with a nice matte finish and then quickly appeared oily not long after application. I wouldn’t purchase this again.
Rene A.
Lawrenceville , GA
This product is close to the Laura M setting powder not the exact same but very close to it. Since I have to ball on a budget this is my goto product and it has not disappointed me at all. I bout this product time and time again.
Violeta V.
I love nyx but this one smells really bad, it gave me a headache just wearing it. Be careful wen using this product!

Follow me on instagram for more beauty related stuff @violetavaldez_
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.