BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jess A.
Lynn, MA
It's a good product at a good price. It does what it's supposed to do. It's a translucent setting powder so it sets my make-up without compromising the color. It's an overall good product.
Alaina L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like this powder but it definitely isn't "translucent". I feel like I have a white shadow on my face and luckily I don't take too many flash photos so I don't have any flashback problems
Jenn R.
Baltimore
I love this powder! I got the tinted/light colored finishing powder to keep my face matte longer throughout the day due to having oily skin. During the warm months, I usually use it to keep my face from looking melted.
Annyssa B.
It did the job right it but you could tell I had it on with the foundation I was using. The packaging was really nice and I kept the container after It was all used up. I may purchase again If i cant find a better one.
Annette B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Absolutely love this product! It's amazing, it's something I use constantly and works great after applying lipstick. And it's cheap! After using MAC, I went to this and its just as good. I couldn't even tell a difference!
Sidney R.
W Valley City, UT
So I was super excited to try this product but when I tried using it so much powder went flying everywhere and it made me cough so much I inhaled so much. I wouldn't recommend this product
Brooke B.
I use this daily and I love it, it didn't last long though. Would like to try a different brand but would definitely buy this again bc of the price. I bought at ulta and would recommend.
Rene A.
Lawrenceville , GA
This product is close to the Laura M setting powder not the exact same but very close to it. Since I have to ball on a budget this is my goto product and it has not disappointed me at all. I bout this product time and time again.
Megan T.
I swear by this setting powder. When I do my makeup I unfortunately scrunch my forehead which causes my makeup to crease. When I started using this powder, it almost fully stopped it from making lines. I won't say that it totally did stop it, it still leaves lines but it's a lot less than if I don't.
Christina H.
Pendleton, IN
This is a great setting powder, gives the tiniest shimmer along with translucent set. However, in photos, if you haven't used it correctly, wherever you put it can come out BRIGHT white.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.