BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Ivy M.
El Paso, TX
I tried this with Laura Mercier HD powder to do a comparison and this was a far better product. The laura mercier was so messy and would stick together, making it all thick but the nyx was a dream.
Ohii I.
This is a great dupe for those expensive hd powders from the department stores. Works the same, price is so... much cheaper. It's great for combo skin, lightly set foundation with this and you will have a flawless complexion.
Brianna H.
Charlotte, NC
For an inexpensive setting powder this stuff really does the job! It can be a little drying if you use too much though! It gives you a great matte finish though and makes sure your makeup stays all day!!
Liz M.
Chapel Hill, NC
This works, and keeps my makeup in place, but it's difficult to use because it gets everywhere. I usually just put a little bit in the lid of the container and use a tiny bit at a time to seal my makeup on my face.
ryan b.
East Longmeadow, MA
This product is my go to setting powder! Always gives me that flawless camera ready finish i'm looking for. Will buy again and again. You cant go wrong with this product.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Perfect setting powder for under the eyes. It is easy to apply. The jar is pretty small but it is a great value. Works really well to set my concealer. Must have. Better than more expensive brands!
Mary G.
Dallas, TX
This is the best translucent setting powder I've ever owned. It doesn't settle in fine lines and wrinkles, yet it's heavy duty enough to keep my makeup flawless all day in 90% Texas humidity.
Rebecca J.
East Orange, NJ
I brought it yesterday at Walgreens for about $10.99, which is not bad . I just put it on , however I do want to see how long it lasts . It doesn't have flashback, which is great . If it does hold I'll be buying it again.
Eileen R.
Can be very reflective and drying. Tried to use under my eyes when baking and caused my makeup to crumble off. Would probably work better on very oily skin as it is so drying. Has a chemical smell to it as well
Kate D.
Aurora, MN
This is a decent setting powder for under my eyes. Helps my eyeliner last all day. It tends to make the rest of my fave peel.
Its a little hard to manage when the inside cover knocks loose....POOOOF! everywhere! ;)
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.