BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jas. J.
This powder sucks! Like is straight trash not only does it have HORRIBLE flashback but it makes your skin look ashy. It's very finely milled & has a gross smell. I would never buy this product again.
Rebecca J.
East Orange, NJ
I brought it yesterday at Walgreens for about $10.99, which is not bad . I just put it on , however I do want to see how long it lasts . It doesn't have flashback, which is great . If it does hold I'll be buying it again.
Jourdan T.
Dawsonville, GA
This setting powder does the job, but not very well. It has awful flashback. It's easy to apply & it does help your makeup stay a little longer, but the flashback is the reason I stopped using it
MK R.
I have this a try and I found that it actually does work and that using it really did make my makeup look great. This is the only one I have used so far so I can’t compare it to any other brands.
Briana Q.
Despite the fact that this sets your undereyes perfectly and is such a great fine powder for baking, I would not recommend this product. You get MAJOR flashback when taking photos with this product. It's kind of a nightmare.
Paige C.
Fairfield, CT
For the price tag it does the job! It's not amazing but you can't expect it to last forever for just a few bucks. I like to use this under my eyes to brighten them instead of a setting powder.
Kelly H.
Very comparable to the Laura Mercier setting powder. Unfortunately this causes a lot of flashback in flash photography. Wouldn't recommend this if you have a special occasion where you'd photographed.
This is my favorite powder I've used, hands down. It keeps you matte and looking flawless all day. I have combination skin and it works great for covering the oil. I would absolutely buy it again. And again. And again!
Katie G.
This is a pretty standard finishing powder. It keeps me looking matte for a long time, and doesn’t feel too heavy but it does leave me cakey at the end of the night. This is my second go to!
Nicole P.
I love this setting powder I bake my under eyes after concealing and they don't crease or anything and no shiny areas wish it was bigger and had more product in it. I would recommend this it is a really good setting powder
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.