BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

sydney w.
Fredericksbrg, VA
the only complaint was that is stark white so there is a little flash back depending on how much is used. it's super fine though so it makes skin look so smooth and soft. i recommend it for the price range!
Liz M.
Chapel Hill, NC
This works, and keeps my makeup in place, but it's difficult to use because it gets everywhere. I usually just put a little bit in the lid of the container and use a tiny bit at a time to seal my makeup on my face.
Shelby M.
Smyrna, GA
This was my first foray into setting powder and I wasn't disappointed, nor was I impressed. My concealer was undisturbed for the day but I did notice some creasing. Overall it wasn't a terrible start, but I quickly upgraded to a better quality option.
ryan b.
East Longmeadow, MA
This product is my go to setting powder! Always gives me that flawless camera ready finish i'm looking for. Will buy again and again. You cant go wrong with this product.
Ivy M.
El Paso, TX
I tried this with Laura Mercier HD powder to do a comparison and this was a far better product. The laura mercier was so messy and would stick together, making it all thick but the nyx was a dream.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Perfect setting powder for under the eyes. It is easy to apply. The jar is pretty small but it is a great value. Works really well to set my concealer. Must have. Better than more expensive brands!
Mary G.
Dallas, TX
This is the best translucent setting powder I've ever owned. It doesn't settle in fine lines and wrinkles, yet it's heavy duty enough to keep my makeup flawless all day in 90% Texas humidity.
Lauryn P.
This is a decent powder for setting and blending your foundation or contour. I have oily skin and I think that it works well paired with the right foundation and primer. It is a matte finish.
Ashleigh W.
Interlaken
This powder sets my makeup well and contributes to its staying power. It mattifies without looking cakey. Average shine control. Definitely a good alternative to more expensive setting powders.
Madeleine T.
Statesboro
For the price it isn't a bad product. I have very oily skin and feel that a setting powder is worth the extra money for a product that works well. This powder kept my skin matte for longer than nothing, but after a few hours I still had quite a bit of shine and oil.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.