BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Rita E.
Phoenix , AZ
This was the first setting powder I started using. It did the job of mattifying my skin but for some reason the smell of this powder really bothered me. I moved on to other setting powders that I adore!
Ingrid S.
Forest Hills, NY
I use this to set my t-zone area. It really makes my skin so smooth after. I dont know if it is because the powder is super fine but when I apply it to my face I have to hold my breath because I always end up inhaling some of the powder
Kristen P.
Saint Louis, MO
I have yet to find a setting powder that compares to NYX... seriously! Other than being a little messy, this is the best long wear powder I've tried. I love a matte finish that lasts all day... I use this for my bridal clients and myself!
Nancy N.
Los Angeles, CA
This translucent powder is actually good I like to use it when I go to work keeps my face looking fresh . I have oily skin so this is perfect for that . Mates my face look matte . I do recommend this
Marcella P.
clark
This product is awful and is guaranteed to give you flashback. It goes on easily and after you apply it it looks blended to the naked eye but as soon as you take a picture with flash, the product reveals itself. Stay away from this product
Sarah M.
Santa Fe, NM
This is a great setting powder. It goes on smooth and even. It is translucent so it can be worn on all skin tones. Makes your makeup stay put for hours. I love the affordable price compared to other brands that achieve the same effect.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
This is a great drugstore setting powder. Actually it's a good setting powder in general. It's a great value. Sets your makeup perfect. Gives you a matte finish and controls oil. I purchased this from Ulta.
Kristen G.
Portland, OR
This product is so smooth and easy to use. It kept my oily skin at bay my entire 8 hour barista work shift. It kept me Matte all day without cake-ing up. I plan to buy this product again when I run out.
Alyssa D.
Blackfoot
I love this translucent powder! It is light and airy, and sets my foundation so well. I have combo skin and it is perfect. My makeup stays on all day with this setting powder! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone!
Brittany L.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
LOVE THIS POWDER. I seriously could not rave enough how matte and amazing this powder sets on your face. I could compare it to the Laura Mercer powder and it's half the price!! Complete steal if you can get it on sale BOGO 50% off at Ulta.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.