BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jeanne P.
Evanston, IL
I can't afford Laura Mercier so the NYX Studio Finish Powder is perfect for me. It's good for most skin types because it matte-fies your skin but doesn't dry it out. I use it everyday and highly recommend.
Haley B.
Omaha , NE
I would say this is a good product. I have never used the Laura Mercier powder so I can't compare to that, but I do think this powder works well. I normally use it to "bake" and would recommend it for beginners.
Bree R.
Encinitas
I just bought this product and I love it! The finish is definitely matte. It works very well and is very similar to Tarte’s finishing powder and is more affordable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Cindy Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this because it's so affordable ! And it works perfectly! It's so good to me and my face ! It's super easy to apply I mean it can leave some mess ! It leaves me my face with a mate finish I recommend 100%
Allishia S.
Bremerton
I loved this finishing powder it kept my makeup on for most of the day without leaving it looking blotchy! I have oily skin and it works so well and it is so easy to apply. I would recommend this to everyone! I love it!
Cara S.
Middletown, DE
I swear by pretty much all things nyx. They are amazing . This is good for all skin types and keeps my makeup in place all day. No spf but that’s ok, doesn’t flash back and I would recommend this every time
Olivia T.
Alameda, CA
I love this powder because it's cheap and it sets my makeup up in place for most of the day. It is super easy to apply but it spills really easily. It also drys out your skin if you have dry skin already.
Jessica C.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite finishing powder for setting my undereyes! No white cast and a little goes a long way so it lasts forever. I have dry skin and it does not dry it out too much. I would recommend this.
Kristin A.
Cornelius, NC
Great finishing powder! I've been putting this not only where my concealer is but in the areas where my foundation tends to crease,  example my laugh lines and around my house and it is wonderful! Love it
Cheyenne W.
Wayne, WV
Horrible. This is almost just like a container of loose glitter. I expected a matte finish and when I looked in the mirror I was literally shining. Like I had just dumped a highlighter all over my face.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.