BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
This is a great drugstore setting powder. Actually it's a good setting powder in general. It's a great value. Sets your makeup perfect. Gives you a matte finish and controls oil. I purchased this from Ulta.
Kristin A.
Cornelius, NC
Great finishing powder! I've been putting this not only where my concealer is but in the areas where my foundation tends to crease,  example my laugh lines and around my house and it is wonderful! Love it
Marcella P.
clark
This product is awful and is guaranteed to give you flashback. It goes on easily and after you apply it it looks blended to the naked eye but as soon as you take a picture with flash, the product reveals itself. Stay away from this product
Rita E.
Phoenix , AZ
This was the first setting powder I started using. It did the job of mattifying my skin but for some reason the smell of this powder really bothered me. I moved on to other setting powders that I adore!
Brittany L.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
LOVE THIS POWDER. I seriously could not rave enough how matte and amazing this powder sets on your face. I could compare it to the Laura Mercer powder and it's half the price!! Complete steal if you can get it on sale BOGO 50% off at Ulta.
T B.
Ive been looking for a loose powder to set my under eyes at a reasonable price. The powder is  very dry and almost scratchy. It gives horrible flashback and I am extremely disappointed as this brand normally has great products. Will not buy again.
Kristen G.
Portland, OR
This product is so smooth and easy to use. It kept my oily skin at bay my entire 8 hour barista work shift. It kept me Matte all day without cake-ing up. I plan to buy this product again when I run out.
Gaby C.
I like it a lot! I bought this from target because I was curious to try it since many YouTubers talk about it. I can say that it is a bit pricey, but it is worth the money. I recommend it to others! (:
Mayela M.
Waukegan
I would never recommend this product nor would I buy it again it did not help my makeup what's ever! And it gave me the worst flashback ever! Please don't buy it! I love Nyx cosmetics but this is a big NO
Ingrid S.
Forest Hills, NY
I use this to set my t-zone area. It really makes my skin so smooth after. I dont know if it is because the powder is super fine but when I apply it to my face I have to hold my breath because I always end up inhaling some of the powder
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.