BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Cheyenne W.
Wayne, WV
Horrible. This is almost just like a container of loose glitter. I expected a matte finish and when I looked in the mirror I was literally shining. Like I had just dumped a highlighter all over my face.
Sarah M.
Santa Fe, NM
This is a great setting powder. It goes on smooth and even. It is translucent so it can be worn on all skin tones. Makes your makeup stay put for hours. I love the affordable price compared to other brands that achieve the same effect.
Jessica C.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite finishing powder for setting my undereyes! No white cast and a little goes a long way so it lasts forever. I have dry skin and it does not dry it out too much. I would recommend this.
Kristen P.
Saint Louis, MO
I have yet to find a setting powder that compares to NYX... seriously! Other than being a little messy, this is the best long wear powder I've tried. I love a matte finish that lasts all day... I use this for my bridal clients and myself!
Kristen G.
Portland, OR
This product is so smooth and easy to use. It kept my oily skin at bay my entire 8 hour barista work shift. It kept me Matte all day without cake-ing up. I plan to buy this product again when I run out.
Kristin A.
Cornelius, NC
Great finishing powder! I've been putting this not only where my concealer is but in the areas where my foundation tends to crease,  example my laugh lines and around my house and it is wonderful! Love it
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
This is a great drugstore setting powder. Actually it's a good setting powder in general. It's a great value. Sets your makeup perfect. Gives you a matte finish and controls oil. I purchased this from Ulta.
Olivia T.
Alameda, CA
I love this powder because it's cheap and it sets my makeup up in place for most of the day. It is super easy to apply but it spills really easily. It also drys out your skin if you have dry skin already.
T B.
Ive been looking for a loose powder to set my under eyes at a reasonable price. The powder is  very dry and almost scratchy. It gives horrible flashback and I am extremely disappointed as this brand normally has great products. Will not buy again.
Rita E.
Phoenix , AZ
This was the first setting powder I started using. It did the job of mattifying my skin but for some reason the smell of this powder really bothered me. I moved on to other setting powders that I adore!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.