BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Jenny H.
Lake Worth, FL
Unicorn fairy dust! I borrowed a girlfriends setting powder at a party and have been hooked ever since. I now use this on every client. It gives that perfect glow to keep your makeup lasting for hours. My brides love it
Abbi J.
Cape Coral, FL
This is a very good setting powder. It is great for baking, as well as just finishing. It has a nice matte powder. It's great for oily skin. It might be cakey on dry skin, though. I still need to touch it up throughout the day, but overall, it's great.
Jessica W.
Spokane
Very lightweight and nice overall setting powder. I use this daily when I am looking to set my light coverage foundation. Keeps makeup in place all day, but will still need to blot excess oil. Would recommend.
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
I keep going back to this..less is definitely more with thus.it can get messy so its best to not travel with it.only dpwnside is it does have flashback..but i rarely use the flash on my camera .so its ok with me.
Savanah J.
Gilbert, AZ
I used this product until I ran out of it, however I do want to say that it didn't keep my makeup from creasing and left kind of a weird pigment on my skin whenever I used it to bake my concealer. So overall not terrible, but not amazing either
Felicia H.
Cincinnati , OH
I love this translucent finishing powder. It smoothies out my skin and makes my makeup last longer and look better through out the day. It also takes away shine. The best finishing powder for how affordable it is!
Amaris R.
I like this . It works really good it's doesn't stay on your face so when you take pics you don't see it . It applys pretty easily. Good for more oily skin . Well combination. I would definitely buy it again
Hailey P.
Broken Arrow , OK
Love this stuff. Great for baking or just finishing up your face! I have dry to oily skin and doesn't affect my skin at all. Has a sifter inside to help with how much you use. I've had mine what seems like forever.
Erin R.
Knoxville, TN
This setting powder flies everywhere as soon as you open the container. It left a white residue on my skin and settled into fine lines. Definitely wouldn’t use if you have dry skin. I would not buy this again.
Jena T.
This sets makeup great, leaves skin super soft. The biggest problem for me, is how bad the flashback is. I really don't think I'll be buying this again. There are better powders out there without the flashback.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.