BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sarah P.
Bonney Lake, WA
I hate this powder. The packaging is poor and powder gets everywhere! It doesn't do much for my makeup except be matte. It also makes my foundation look patchy when it looked perfect before i powdered it. I do not recommend this product to anyone.
taylor a.
Walton, KY
honeslty, i loved this. it kept me matte pretty much all day and left a flawless finish. one of the best powders i've used. i have combination skin and it was great. i would definitely purchase this product again
Arden J.
This is a good option for a drugstore setting powder! Helps your makeup last and is good for all skin types! The packaging does tend to get messy with powder coming out of the sides!
Angel M.
This product is GREAT!!! First off it's cheap and very affordable which is always a plus! I use this powder for everything, to set my concealers and even on my lipsticks so that they stay on longer. Great product!
Ashlee S.
Pulaski, WI
I use this to set my foundation because I hate having dewy skin and this really helped keep it matte and in place. The price is great and a little goes a long way!
Anna L.
Rapid City, SD
I love this powder! It helps reflect light from under the eyes! It does have some sun protection which is wonderful! This pros is that it works the cons if that it is really powdery! I would recommend this to others if it doesn't bother!
Olivia S.
North Liberty, IA
This is a great finishing powder if you are on a budget or just looking for a great finishing powder! The consistency is fine enough that this doesn't feel heavy on the skin or get cakey. The finish is very natural but simultaneously controls shine.
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
Good luck with this stuff. I purchased it with high hopes and knew immediately after first use I will not be using again. Don't get me wrong the finish is beautiful....BUT the flashback is HORRIBLE. The flashback on this powder is the worse I've ever seen.
Grace G.
West Palm Beach
I have no words. Let's just say I've gone through about 3-6 containers of this.

Translucent powder's are very tricky. I find a lot of them are just like baby powder and a fancy jar.

Seriously recommend this stuff.
Lorren B.
Portland , TX
Looks nice on skin! Great on my oily skin! Friends with dry skin have tried and liked it! Price point is a little high, but definitely worth it! Highly recommend if you’re looking for an affordable setting powder!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.