BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
Good luck with this stuff. I purchased it with high hopes and knew immediately after first use I will not be using again. Don't get me wrong the finish is beautiful....BUT the flashback is HORRIBLE. The flashback on this powder is the worse I've ever seen.
Angel M.
This product is GREAT!!! First off it's cheap and very affordable which is always a plus! I use this powder for everything, to set my concealers and even on my lipsticks so that they stay on longer. Great product!
Lorren B.
Portland , TX
Looks nice on skin! Great on my oily skin! Friends with dry skin have tried and liked it! Price point is a little high, but definitely worth it! Highly recommend if you’re looking for an affordable setting powder!
taylor a.
Walton, KY
honeslty, i loved this. it kept me matte pretty much all day and left a flawless finish. one of the best powders i've used. i have combination skin and it was great. i would definitely purchase this product again
Anna L.
Rapid City, SD
I love this powder! It helps reflect light from under the eyes! It does have some sun protection which is wonderful! This pros is that it works the cons if that it is really powdery! I would recommend this to others if it doesn't bother!
Maddy F.
Portland, ME
Love the product and the price! I personally do not see the point in spending tons of money on translucent setting powders. This one keeps Makeup set all day and keeps the oil at bay! Would definitely buy again.
Olivia S.
North Liberty, IA
This is a great finishing powder if you are on a budget or just looking for a great finishing powder! The consistency is fine enough that this doesn't feel heavy on the skin or get cakey. The finish is very natural but simultaneously controls shine.
Alicia M.
I LOVE this setting powder. It seriously keeps your makeup looking flawless ALL DAY. I'm always going all day, and my makeup still looks just as great as when I initially applied it. I highly suggest this to anyone with oily or combination skin!
Whitney G.
Statesboro, GA
I don't really care for this just because it shows a white cast when I take pictures. Outside of the pictures it looks ok but once the flash is turned on it looks horrible. I wouldn't buy again but to each its own.
JoAnna H.
This product is fine. It didn't overly impress me, it just worked. It doesn't hold up for a long time and it doesn't do well in humidity. It gives you a natural matte look. Not anything I would recommend but it wasn't a horrible product either. I won't buy it again.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.