BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Lisa K.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I love this product! Keeps my face matte, holds my makeup in place. I was a little bit off put by the fact that it was white but upon applying it the product didn't make me paler than I already was or anything like that!
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
This stuff is really good! I love using a good finishing powder and this stuff feels high end but for a great price! It leaves a nice matte finish and I pair it with the setting spray! My make up won't budge with that duo.
jameson M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is by far my favorite drug store setting powder. Light and airy my face feels like porcelain and looks better after I use it. Lines, bumps, and any other imperfection is gone. Can not say enough about this powder!
Esther Y.
I don’t see a huge different when
Using this but I still use it! I think it sets my makeup pretty well and it is a nice clean, dry finish to add on your makeup. I would buy again bc I do feel like it does add something.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
This is my daily go to for finishing off any look. I love how matte this makes my makeup without drying my face out. It's long lasting and blends well with my skin tone. I definitely recommend this for any skin type or color!
Tori P.
Kent, OH
This is a very weird product. I thought I liked it at first but then a friend of mine took my photo with the flash on and I instantly had these WHITE spots on my face from where I applied the powder! Huge NO NO from me!
Kara F.
Gray, TN
Overall, it gave a nice matte finish and kept my foundation from creasing around my laugh lines. However, it showed up really white in photos and left a bit of a white film on my skin. The price isn't bad though! I probably will not purchase the product again.
Ashley R.
Reno
I don’t know how I came across this product but I absolutely love the setting powder it goes on nice it’s It stays put it gets rid of the shine and at the same time too it helps keep my dry skin moisturized oddly enough
Valery A.
Aurora, CO
My all time favorite powder! I'm really pale so I don't have a problem with a white cast. If I want a REALLY smooth finish, I use a beauty blender to apply instead of a brush - it just takes a little longer. Even with BB cream it helps my skin look much smoothr and of course my makeup lasts much longer.
Miranda P.
This product is not for me. It flashes back horribly and makes my face look so pale and washed out. It does give a nice finish, but it doesn't last on my oily skin. I love NYX, but this product isn't one of their best.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.