BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Bailey B.
Conroe, TX
Gr8! I use this product every single day. I will say there is a little flashback but only if you use too much product. Very cute packaging and easy to buy as well. I bought mine at my local target but you can fid it anywhere.
R S.
When I first started to use this product it worked really well. Now that my skin is used to it, it doesn't work so well. Initially, it worked extremely fine for my oily skin. However, I will not buy this setting powder again.
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
I love this powder so much! I use it to set my foundation. You only need a little bit. This stuff is a total dupe for the Make Up For Ever HD finishing powder. If you blend it out really well, it doesn't cause flashback at all.
Emily W.
This powder is nice, but I notice it leaves a white cast to my skin especially in flash photography. It does look good sometimes, but only when you use a small amount.
Kylie D.
Louisville, KY
Terrible! If I could give it no stars, I would. This powder felt thick and was hard to blend over my foundations. Also, flashback city. I hate this powder so much.
Marina P.
Leaves a white cast that can very clearly be seen on photos taken with flash. A much cheaper alternative to Laura mercier, but I don't use it over large areas of my face.
Tara W.
Box Elder
I'm on my second one of these and have found it sets liquid foundation and concealer very well, especially for under eye "baking.

I have extremely oily skin and have to touch multiple times a day, so I can't say that this the be-all-end-all of setting powders for me.
Cassandra s.
SPRING HILL, FL
This setting powder gives your face a nice smooth feel and takes away any unwanted shine on your face. This is a very fine loose powder but nyx also makes a solid version.
Jasmin M.
It's a good finishing powder but if you take a picture with the flash on you look like a ghost. For that reason I stopped using it. Really wish they could make a better formula.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This powder really isn't the greatest but what can you expect for the price? It's ok if you've run out of your regular one and you're using it in a bind but other than that I wouldn't buy it to be my one and only setting powder.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.