BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Destiny E.
Baxter , KY
Works as good as the high-end brand names. I can't tell I have it on and it keeps my makeup in place all day. The container is also great, after your finish using it there is a way to close it back so it doesn't spill out.
Karen L.
Houston , TX
I actually have used this to set my concealer and also when my hair gets to oily I just pay some on my roots and soaks up that oil. This is amazing for setting your foundation, it's affordable, easy to apply and easy to store
Krys-Ann M.
Stone Mtn, GA
I've been using this as a cheaper replacement for the Mac version, and I've so far been satisfied. I have gotten almost the same results for a small fraction of what I would have paid. I would definitely recommend to others
Grace N.
Arvada, CO
Works great to set concealer and liquid foundation. If you add too much on your face you will look cakey so you need to use it sparingly. Great for baking your face!
Hannah T.
This powder is just okay. It makes your skin look nice and matte, but the only problem is that it has terrible flashback when using flash photography. I also feel like it dries out my skin. I probably won't be buying this again.
Taylor H.
Marietta, GA
I tried this once. It has terrible flash back but has a nice texture. For the price of this I'd rather just go get more product and better quality with Coty air spun. I would not buy again. I wouldn't recommend this powder.
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
This wasn't my favorite setting powder that I've tried. I was on the hunt for a good drugstore alternative and it kinda just made my face feel dry. Maybe I will try it again and give it another chance
Hannah A.
Columbus, OH
I just started using this product. The smell of the product is very strong but it smells light and delightful. However it doesn't make me skin feel as soft or smooth as when I've used elf setting powder in the past.
Ashley R.
Reno
I don’t know how I came across this product but I absolutely love the setting powder it goes on nice it’s It stays put it gets rid of the shine and at the same time too it helps keep my dry skin moisturized oddly enough
Valerie H.
Hastings, MI
Wonderful product especially for the price. As close to Tarte as you can get. Highly recommend especially if this is the first time you have tried a setting powder.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.