BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Elaha S.
Clifton , NJ
It kinda works minimize lines and set in concealer, but I feel like It makes my makeup turn a grayish color and you have to be very very careful when you apply It because if you don’t wipe it right, and you take a picture, you can see all the white powder on your face. Very embarrassing.
Mckenzie Z.
Phoenix, AZ
This is good for use strictly as a loose powder. I made the mistake of using it for baking and the powder did not blend out at all. It does keep your skin looking matte, but it will not blend If blotted into high oil areas.
Brittany V.
Midland, TX
I like this finishing powder. I purchased the loose powder. I feel that it does help to make your make up last all day. It gives a matte finish. After applying my face felt a bit dry. I recommend this if you have oily skin.
Jessica B.
Jasper , IN
I really really like this. Although I’m not used to it so maybe it’s me and not the product. I think this is so dusty and chalky when coming out of the package but it’s beautiful when I get it on my skin! It’s just getting to that point. It’s so messy and gets everywhere. I’m not used to it compared to my other setting powder. But this does look great on this skin!
Kate D.
Chicopee, MA
This is the first setting powder I have ever used but I absolutely love it. It gives your face and contour a nice smoothed look and just pulls it all together. I do have dry skin so it can make me look a little flakey but I just put some settling mist over it and it looks perfect. I would definitely recommend this product. It is perfect and is at an awesome price!
Elisha L.
Vineland, NJ
This is a good powder for the price point. It doesn’t cake up or make my makeup look lighter. I did need to reapply a bit during the summer months due to NJ humidity. However it worked well.
Flannery C.
I used this over the mineral powder if I’m going to be out in the heat because sweat literally cannot get through this powder! My face feels so smooth and soft when I use it too! It’s perfect over B.B. cream or foundation!
Abby B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I just started to use a finishing powder after realizing how much it helps. I love the Nyx brand and the fact that they don’t break the bank with their products. This finishing powder is no exception.
Courtney H.
Lutz, FL
I love this setting powder! After using it my face feels so soft and like I'm not even wearing makeup at all. It works pretty well for baking as well. It lasts a while too. Highly recommend.
Landee M.
I have grown to really like this product. It has a matte finish that doesn’t look cakey. I have dry skin and it works well for me. This powder is very fine which makes it difficult to bake with, however it still sets your make up well without using an excessive amount of powder. I have recommended this to my friends and family and will continue to use this product.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.