BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kaci H.
Copperas Cove
Was using an expensive setting powder that I liked but wasn’t sure was worth the cost so I bought this one and I don’t regret that decision one bit. Goes on nice and light. Keeps makeup set all day. I buy it all the time
Brittany W.
Bristol, TN
I love NYX cosmetics products. They almost are always a hit and this one really is. It’s silky and makes your face super soft. There is no flashback with flash photography and it sets concealer and foundation beautifully
Jasmine M.
I think that this is a good drugstore translucent powder. It does leave a white cast after applying but it can be fixing with setting spray and blending gently in with a beauty sponge. I would definitely buy this again.
Liz R.
Battle Creek, MI
I usually love Nyx products but this is just one I didn’t find myself caring for. It left my face looking a bit cakey. Not sure if maybe I applied too much but it just wasn’t a hit for me.
Megan M.
This is the first finishing powder I’ve ever purchased. It works, but I can’t say I’m completely blown away. I do have very fair skin so I like that it’s colorless. Most under eye products don’t highlight me very well and just end up matching my skin tone so I like that this one is completely white. I’ve only used it a couple of times so far so maybe I just need to work with it more to get a better feel for the product.
Melanie B.
Purchased at: Target
NYX is my go to drugstore brand for high quality. This finishing powder keeps my makeup from budging all day! It smooths out the look of my pores and gives me that flawless finished look. I tend to get oily and this keeps me from looking slick. On an especially humid day I’ll have to reapply towards the evening, but normally one application lasts me all day.
Carmen F.
Plymouth, IN
After using the Laura Mercier power for years, this doesn’t compare. I like loose powder vs this packed powder and I feel like I stay more matte with the other product. This is very affordable
Secila J.
Not really sure I like this powder. My sister gave it to me and I barely used it. Would I buy it for myself? Maybe., If I couldn't find the one I use and it is a necessary that I have it.
liz o.
Garden Grove, CA
I like this finishing powder it's sooooo fine you can't even feel it really does its job and you feel like you didn't add anything extra to your face and your face just comes out flawless
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
This is a great setting powder. Does a great job at baking your concealer underneath your eyes as well and doesn’t create more lines or make your skin Look crepe-y like other brands tend to have done. When applied lightly on top all your makeup when done with a big fluffy brush, it creates such a flawless and airbrushed look that truly does add some staying power to your makeup. And for the price point of it?! Why wouldn’t you want to try this?!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.