BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Brittany D.
Salisbury, NC
After seeing an amazing review about this product on YouTube I had to go buy it, the day I bought this I came straight home and used it and have loved it since, it is really light and does an amazing job! The price was amazing. I definitely recommend this!
Janelle S.
Hummelstown, PA
I haven't used many finishing powders so I gave this a 4 since I don't have many things to compare it to. I like that it sets my makeup and doesn't make my skin greasy. I have a big problem with my forehead looking greasy after having makeup on all day. This does the trick and keeps my makeup in place!
Abigail K.
San Diego, CA
I was not a fan. The second I opened the lid there was powder everywhere. I tried applying it with a damp beauty blender and with a powder puff and both of them had trouble picking up product. It took a lot of effort to get any product under my eyes and I got powder everywhere. I much prefer NYX packed powders to bake under my eyes.
Audriana W.
Laurel, MS
I love anything and everything by NYX it is definitely beauty on a budget their products are great especially comparable to higher end cosmetics love this powder it’s a great finishing powder
Brooke B.
Hatboro, PA
I do like this setting powder however i feel as though its SO powdery! It gets everywhere when I use it. I do think it does a good job at setting everything on my face, however I find that throughout the day it wears off, and I end up having to add more.
Hannah B.
Rexburg, ID
Maybe it is just me, but this was such a miss for me. I love their hd pressed powder, so I thought I would try this one out. It was seriously impossible for me to blend and it looked like I just had white powder sitting on my face. Not to mention it gets everywhere and the packaging doesn't make sense.
Laurel D.
Tulare , CA
I really wanted to love this setting powder and I hate it. Maybe I'm not using it right. But my beautician used on me for my wedding and if the flash was on in pictures you could see the white residue left over on my face.
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
I love this powder, especially for the price which is nice for my college budget. It helps to set foundation for a matte look, but does not prevent creasing like I’d want it to, especially around the eyes and smile lines. However, it is nice for a cheap powder and does most of its job.
Megan C.
Wailuku, HI
NYX is one of my favorite makeup brands BUT they definitely did not do good on this unfortunately....
the powder leaves white spots on my face & the consistency of it feels like baking soda... huge dislike on this one
Jessica D.
I thought that this would be a less expensive option for a powder to bake the under-eyes but I was disappointed. The powder feels like cornstarch. After applying I noticed it sitting weird on my skin and it made my pores even more visible.  I also had really horrible flashback in pictures when I went out that night.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.