BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sarah H.
Very fine powder that smells like silica (because it contains it obviously) but ultra effective at helping my makeup stay put throughout the day. I live in a very humid and hot city so this definitely works as a cheap setting powder. Do not overdo it if you are going out for flash photography! White cast alert.
Alexandra Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
I just started using this instead of the Revlon powder, and I LOVE it. I have oily/combination skin, and it mattifies without looking chalky. I haven't tried it for this yet, but I feel that it would be great for baking.
Itzel G.
Raleigh , NC
This product is a life saver , it gets the job done, it helps my make up to crease under my eyes, I didn't know anout a finishing powder until I came across with this baby, its amazing, it not only stops my creasing but it also helps my make up to stay matte.
Brianna R.
Definitely does its job holding your makeup in place all day! Like the silky feel. Doesn't really change the color of your foundation but does give you a light powdery look. Definitely not bad for the price point of $10.
Divya B.
I was in desparate need of setting powder because of my oily skin getting greasy after the long day with makeup and I dont want to much on the powder, that's when I foind this product. This literally is a life saver. I love it so much, I still use it
catherine p.
This works for everyday use but if you are going to take photos you should use a different powder. the powder if you put to much also stays really white which is why its better for everyday use when you don't need to much
demi b.
Orange park, FL
NYX finishing powder is great powder! I love it for my skin type. I'm not too oily but I'm never very dry skinned. I use lotions a lot and oils and also use finishing powders, etc and this powder looks great on my skin! ♡😍
Brittany C.
This powder is very drying and when I bake with it it feels like all the moister was taken out of my skin. It also leaves a very white cast behind after you wipe it away. There are much better powders out there, for example the Coty air spun powder is great!
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
I use this after I use my foundation and I think it helps it stay on. Sometimes with a flash of a camera it can come out looking kind of white but not always. It's cheap and helps set your makeup so I would recommend it
Megan C.
Wailuku, HI
NYX is one of my favorite makeup brands BUT they definitely did not do good on this unfortunately....
the powder leaves white spots on my face & the consistency of it feels like baking soda... huge dislike on this one
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.