BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

jordyn h.
Lumberton, TX
I was so disappointed in this loose setting powder. NYX has been a gold mine of dupes for me but this one was just bad. The powder smelled like plastic and made my face itch so I was a little worried. It also didn't even stick to the brush or even beauty blender so it was difficult getting it on my face in the first place.
Taylor P.
I use this almost everyday just as a light setting powder over my foundation or when I feel oily. Does its job! Be careful though, this packaging can make powder go everywhere and leave a mess of you're not careful opening & using!
Brooke B.
Great setting powder that's very fine and soft. Because of the silica, it has very bad flashback on me. I'm already very pale. It's a simple matte finish setting powder that mostly keeps my makeup in place. I wouldn't try baking with it because of the flashback and how white it can look when piled on. Good basic powder though.
Micaela K.
Where do I even begin with this. My undereyes creased like crazy, the flashback in photos and videos (EVEN WITHOUT FLASH!!!) was absolutely horrendous and honestly I couldn't wait to use up this product. Would never, ever purchase again. No way.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
I love NYX products because they're easily comparable to high end products. This could easily be a dupe for another studio loose powder! It gives a really nice finish to my make up. It's at a great price and I would buy again.
marianna h.
Birmingham, AL
Flashback is terrible!!!! I bought this because i wanted to try a drugstore setting powder. I was hoping i would love this so i thought i would give it a try. It wasn't bad when i first applied it. It made my skin feel very smooth. A few hours later, it set into my lines on my undereyes and did not help creasing whatsoever. It also leaves an awful white cast on your skin.
Sayde F.
Great setting powder. Doesn't matter my skin tone. I could be darker cuz it's summer or I went tanning an it matches. I could be a hermit an pale white skin in the winter an it matches cuz it's translucent. Last all day when I work..im a server so I sweat an exert a lot of oil out of my skin an this stuff saves my life
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI
I liked this. I liked this because the price was a huge plus. It also lasts a long time. But a downside to this is that when you use it, it looks like you're wearing powder. It's not like a nice sinks into your skin kind of look. It looks like you're wearing powder.
Nina H.
I love this powder to set my entire face and under eye. It is so fine you don't get cakey at all. I also like it for the under eye because some powders make my under eyes super dry and cakey looking. It is very affordable as well.
Hope J.
Columbus, OH
Most finishing powders purchased from the drug store have made me break out historically, but this one has not! It does not last for me more than five hours or so but I am very oily. However I continue to go back to this one because it does not cause breakouts, and you cannot beat the amount you get for that cost. It is a staple of my make up bag.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.