BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jasmin R.
I really like this setting powder. Sticks on very well and leaves my skin with this matte finish. It's incredibly easily to apply and doesn't drizzle all over like other powders. I would definitely recommend this setting powders to others.
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
Love love love this stuff. I have tried several finishing powders and so far this is one of my favorites. It Finishes off my look and gives a nice matte finish without a Cakey look. I also love that it's affordable and it can last a while!
Whitney B.
Seymour, IN
Honestly not my favorite. I used it under my eyes to bake and then dusted it off. In the mirror it looks pretty but in flash photography it looks AWFUL! Appears very white wherever the product is placed.
Brooke H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This product is okay but not my favorite. It will do the job but not in the best way. There are other options I find to be better that are just as affordable if not even more. And it has major flashback in flash photos so no go for me.
Crystal  D.
Minneola , KS
This is a great inexpensive product that works just as well if not better than some of the pricier options. It combats oil throughout the day without leaving skin dry or flaky. It does what it's supposed to which is set your make up.
Sera K.
I noticed that after beginning to use this powder, my face does not get as oily throughout the day. It also feels good on my skin. The only reason I took off a star is because it can get quite messy if you aren't careful given the packaging.
Davitta A.
Lexington
I was looking for a budget version of the Bare Minerals Mineral Veil and this is not the answer. It goes on white and requires a lot of blending. It gives an unnatural finish and doesn't help to set my makeup or control shine, as expected. The powder gets everywhere. Disappointed in the product.
Kayla A.
Vancouver
I am in love with this product, I use it everyday to set my makeup, it lasts so long, it's so affordable! It's a cheap product that you can totally rely on to fix some smudges, it helps to make your other products easier to apply, such as contour and highlighter, I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice matte finished face!
Rose T.
Scranton, PA
Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the best finishing powder ever to give you that camera ready skin you always wanted. I had this a few years ago and I wore it every night and every day. From city streets to atmospheres with colored lights, this powder reflects what you want people to see! I have dry pale skin naturally . Did i mention this didnt magnofy my pores ? Win .
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Super fine milled powder. It goes on invisibly with no flash backs or weird white cast. Makes my face feel baby soft. Price point is very affordable, and comes in a fairly large container. Will last you a few years. I can't think of any draw backs... you only need to powder once and sebum and melt downs become non existent.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.