BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sera K.
I noticed that after beginning to use this powder, my face does not get as oily throughout the day. It also feels good on my skin. The only reason I took off a star is because it can get quite messy if you aren't careful given the packaging.
Lauren S.
Nashville, TN
I had a very positive experience with the lightweight finishing powder. Before I apply my setting spray and after I apply my foundation and blush I apply the powder. It keeps the shine at bay and also does not harm my sensitive skin.
Brooke H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This product is okay but not my favorite. It will do the job but not in the best way. There are other options I find to be better that are just as affordable if not even more. And it has major flashback in flash photos so no go for me.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
Horrible! It is very pigmented, which means you will be white! Like Casper. The formula is very dense and harsh, and is not easily blended. I find myself never using this, unless I am setting a eyeshadow base, in which, I would only use it if I was out of my other powders.
Gabrielle E.
Orting, WA
This stuff made me a little nervous. I wasn'''t completely comfortable with 'baking'' my face and this product was the first one i tried. Watched a youtube video on it and glad i did. For a first time product just to get the hang of it. At a decent price, this product works.
Crystal  D.
Minneola , KS
This is a great inexpensive product that works just as well if not better than some of the pricier options. It combats oil throughout the day without leaving skin dry or flaky. It does what it's supposed to which is set your make up.
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
Love love love this stuff. I have tried several finishing powders and so far this is one of my favorites. It Finishes off my look and gives a nice matte finish without a Cakey look. I also love that it's affordable and it can last a while!
Whitney B.
Seymour, IN
Honestly not my favorite. I used it under my eyes to bake and then dusted it off. In the mirror it looks pretty but in flash photography it looks AWFUL! Appears very white wherever the product is placed.
Ashley S.
Hurricane, WV
My new favorite! I use it with every make up look. Never looks filmy, gives you that perfect matte finish. Only downside is the packaging. Its an extremely fine powder. I feel like the packaging needs either smaller holes or some way to stop the powder when your done, other than the lid. I'm definitely some one who likes to touch up my make up through out the day or maybe do my make up on the go and this just isn't a product you can travel well with.
Davitta A.
Lexington
I was looking for a budget version of the Bare Minerals Mineral Veil and this is not the answer. It goes on white and requires a lot of blending. It gives an unnatural finish and doesn't help to set my makeup or control shine, as expected. The powder gets everywhere. Disappointed in the product.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.