BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

kayleen f.
This finishing powder is amazing!!! I have very oily skin and have never found a product that keeps my skin matte and makeup from melting off until now. This stuff keeps me shine free ALL DAY, even after a 12 hour shift. It's also great at blurring large pores and makes your skin feel super soft when touched. I can't live without it!
Liz P.
Jamison, PA
I love this product so much. I’ve tried several different setting powders from different brands and some of them don’t set my face very well. I have oily skin so this keeps the oils from showing and later wiping off my makeup. I have no creases from this and since I am so pale, the white works perfectly. My only issue is the flashback but I get that no matter what I use because of my skin tone.
Maritza R.
perris, CA
One of the first setting powders I ever tried. Before I even bought some. I had just got into makeup and my best friend asked me if I don’t set my make up and I was like what’s that??? She showed me this and and set my foundation for me. And even let me keep a little . It’s sets your makeup but kind of leaves you if the more matte side. So of course I went and purchased setting powder immediately
Jovielyn D.
Venice, FL
I was so disappointed when I bought this setting powder. Every time I would go to use it, I would
have a serious sneezing fit when first opening the jar. This is MESSY, wish there was a mesh dispenser and a little stopper when you close the container. I will say it was a good setting powder when applied to the face, but my experience was so terrible I handed this off to a friend who would use it!
Kayla A.
Vancouver
I am in love with this product, I use it everyday to set my makeup, it lasts so long, it's so affordable! It's a cheap product that you can totally rely on to fix some smudges, it helps to make your other products easier to apply, such as contour and highlighter, I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice matte finished face!
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
I liked this product but I didn't use it for my whole face as it just seemed to make my make up look more pale in my opinion and I have dry skin so powder products can really make that show if they are drying products themselves. I think it would be a good product for someone with oily skin or for baking your make up to help it last longer.
Elizabeth G.
La Habra , CA
Pretty good setting powder. However, I don't really like it for under eye. I use it mainly for the rest of my face. I feel the powder doesn't do well with my under eye area for some reason.. it sort of makes my concealer crack or dry up too much. But other than that it does great on the rest of my face which is why I still use it.
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
I love that this powder is so easy to apply and does it's job! My makeup stays in place all day without issue. What makes it even better? A not so steep price tag. I also love that I can use it year-round. It doesn't leave a gross residue on your face either. I will definitely buy this again and already have purchased it at LEAST 4 times.
Gabrielle E.
Orting, WA
This stuff made me a little nervous. I wasn'''t completely comfortable with 'baking'' my face and this product was the first one i tried. Watched a youtube video on it and glad i did. For a first time product just to get the hang of it. At a decent price, this product works.
Jasmin R.
I really like this setting powder. Sticks on very well and leaves my skin with this matte finish. It's incredibly easily to apply and doesn't drizzle all over like other powders. I would definitely recommend this setting powders to others.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.