BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Lindsey K.
I really like this finishing powder. It does give my face a whiter shade to it, so I normally have to put a bronzer on after I put this finishing powder on. I am looking for another product to compare it to because this is this first brand of finishing powder I've tried.
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
Very good setting powder. Does it's job and keeps my foundation/concealer in place for the day. It is very light weight. I would recommend this to anyone on a budget friendly price range that is looking for a good setting powder.
Megan W.
Richlands, NC
Love this powder! Comparable to high-end finishing powders. Keeps my makeup in place all day. Can settle just a little underneath the eyes but not terribly to where anyone else would notice. Overall, it's amazing and such a steal!
Marlet J.
Atwater , CA
I love this product. Lately I have been having oily skin and this product solves that issue. I love to wear it on top of my foundation to keep the oil away and also as a finishing powder. Been using this product for 1 year and I love it.
Amber K.
Frederick, MD
Nyx has always been a fantastic cost efficient brand but this product was just ok. Nothing stood out while using this product for me, it didn't make my make up look any better or worse yet it didn't seem to melt into my skin like others. I would recommend for the beauty on a budget but would also suggest to not get too excited for bombshell results.
Mikaela R.
Franklin Park, IL
Great for baking of the face. Or even if you want to use clear powder for oily faces. I really do like this product. It's pretty mattifyiing so it's just a warning. I would buy it again because I like to use a lot when I bake
Kaleigh M.
Bay Village, OH
I love using this if I don't want to use my crazy setting spray. It looks absolutely amazing and doesn't make you look too crazy shiny. It doesn't cake on and stays off all day. I always use this to help make sure my makeup looks perfect for a night out.
Jaclyn M.
Rosendale, NY
Wish I could give this 0 stars. It's impossible to bake with this powder. The consistency is awful and it is too white to be translucent. I would not recommend this product to anyone! Buy the NYC brand one instead for less money!
Alysha C.
Columbia Hts, MN
Major flashback alert!!! This product always seemed hard for me to brush away after "baking" it on my face. It did give my face that matte finish but it left white powder behind & if you take a picture with flash plan to see every area you used this on your face. I did not repurchase. I would not recommend.
Alexis A.
New Baltimore, MI
This powder is great! I use this to "bake" under my eyes to set my concealer. It is so easy to apply and I love that it has a matte finish to it. It works wonders for me and I will definitely repurchase this. Highly recommend!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.