BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Logan P.
Conway, AR
This powder gets the job done! It isn’t my favorite finishing powder, but for the price point & packaging it’s good quality! I use a beauty blender to apply it, and it goes on nicely & locks in my concealer. I personally don’t like that it leaves a lot residue behind if you forget to blend out in even one speck of skin, but it’s still a great product!
Krupa P.
Bourne, MA
Love this powder. Use it almost everytime I set my liquid foundation. Its not going to make you look like a ghost in pictures and works great with the flash. super affordable and is a good dupe for the laura mercier setting powder. highly recommend!
Cayanne M.
Calabasas, CA
I used to buy the Makeup Forever translucent powder, but this one by NYX is like $30 cheaper and does the job beautifully! My foundation stays unfaded all day, even through long shifts at work. My only complaint is that it can be a bit messy when new and there's a lot of powder in the container.
ismaray g.
I like to use this product after my foundation and powder has been applied. I sweep it all over my face and it goes on really well. It doesn't entirely eliminate shine throughout the day but I certainly noticed a difference. Overall, a great product
Abigail D.
Fontana, CA
LOVE THIS POWDER! I luckily found it at Target for about $4, and I've become obsessed. It adds that perfect matte finish to my foundation, but it feels super light and natural. The only downfall is the packaging -- it can get VERY messy, but once you get the hang of it, it can easily be overlooked. I would recommend this product to any and everyone!!
Nicole K.
I like how transparent it is. It doesn't make me look like a ghost. It also mattifies my skin. It stays matte throughout the day. If you like that dewy look, then this probably isn't the one for you, but if you like the matte look, it works great.
Catherine B.
I completely love this powder. It's mattifying and not heavy when you apply. I use it to set my foundation and my concealer under my eyes. I have combination skin and haven't had any problems with this. It lasts a very long time and feels light.
Jaclyn O.
Somerset, NJ
I like this finishing powder however I am not obsessed with it. It's more affordable than the Laura mercier translucent powder but I feel like the Nyx one makes me face look white which is really annoying. I've switched to banana powder instead
Emily M.
This is a pretty basic translucent powder, but it does a really good job. I stay matte all day and my foundation lasts a lot longer when I use this. It feels light on my face and doesn't get cake by any means. You have to be careful when you apply it because my brush tends to pick up a lot, but as long as you're careful it's not a problem at all!
Nikki W.
Mapleton
I love to use this powder for baking and contouring. It is a great setting powder overall. I have oily skin and this works well for me. It definitely is long lasting, but it is not easy to blend. It takes much work with the brush to wipe it away. I would recommend to others as a cost effective setting powder for under eyes. Probably will repurchase.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.