BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Zenna T.
Williamsport, PA
super powdery obviously but work miracles when trying to make makeup last all day. With a primer this is the perfect setting power. A great dupe for the Laura Mercier setting powder. makes face smooth to the touch and look. I have already bought 3 refills
Aimee S.
I am not a fan of this product because it doesn't seem to lock my make up in place and it doesn't seem to be translucent. I don't think it has any sun protection in it and I probably would not recommend it. It makes my make up crease within an hour or two.
Beth C.
Akron, OH
I didn't think I would like this finishing powder as much as I do. I didn't think a low price finishing powder would be so great. It goes on evenly and only takes a little to get a full covering. I have this in both the loose and the pressed powder forms.
Emily P.
This is a great finishing powder. It's not perfect, but for the price it's a great product. I love NYX as a brand as well so it feels good supporting them. This powder doesn't stick to my creases and looks really nice on the skin and I love it! Try it out
Heather R.
Over all I like the powder. My issue is an overcast with any kind of bright light or even sunlight! Which is not fun. I've only used it a few times and have to say I probably would not buy again. I love all of there other products and really wanted to love this one also. It just didn't happen for me.
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
This is a good dupe for the Make Up Forever HD. Looks white in the container, but is translucent when applied on the skin, gives you a lightweight, natural looking coverage. You do not want to use this to bake because it gives you a very white flashback.
Kim T.
Goleta, CA
I like this powder because I often use it for baking. However, it is very fine and whenever I pick it up with a wet sponge it is very powdery and the product makes a mess! However, I do think it does a good job at keeping my face matte for a long period of time.
Ashley K.
Midland City, AL
The NYX Cosmetic Studio Finishing Powder is a great Powder! It bakes very well on the face, and absorbs in the skin well. It gives the skin that matte finish! Which we all love, I would definitely buy this product again when I run out of it! I would also recommend this product to any type of skin.
Gosia B.
Homer Glen, IL
This setting power is definitely a must have in my makeup collection. Though it may not be in my everyday routine, it is still a great powder. I find that this power makes me look a little paler than normal and I am naturally pale. Overall this is a great drugstore loose powder to try out if you're not afraid of occasionally getting power everywhere.
PRiNcEsS C.
Owings Mills , MD
I like this powder for setting my makeup. It is good for oily skin, it really blocks the shine. The only problem is if you use to much your face can look dry . It's a matte powder so you have to use it in moderation. I would purchase this product again because it's affordable and it works well.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.