BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kimberly B.
This is a great product I've seen around that it can be a dupe for the Laura Mercier setting powder. I agree for a drug store product this is great. It is easy to apply with a damp Beauty blender it really picks up the product and it really helps make up set .
Heather R.
Over all I like the powder. My issue is an overcast with any kind of bright light or even sunlight! Which is not fun. I've only used it a few times and have to say I probably would not buy again. I love all of there other products and really wanted to love this one also. It just didn't happen for me.
Aimee S.
I am not a fan of this product because it doesn't seem to lock my make up in place and it doesn't seem to be translucent. I don't think it has any sun protection in it and I probably would not recommend it. It makes my make up crease within an hour or two.
Zenna T.
Williamsport, PA
super powdery obviously but work miracles when trying to make makeup last all day. With a primer this is the perfect setting power. A great dupe for the Laura Mercier setting powder. makes face smooth to the touch and look. I have already bought 3 refills
Chelsea W.
N Ridgeville, OH
This is really nice for oily skin and does help a lot but the only bad thing about this is that it does leave a white cast that is pretty noticeable so I usually mix it with other loose powder I have to add some color.
It's alright. It's a bit hard, the powder isn't soft. I found that it clings to my dry skin which I am not a fan of. Not too much of a white cast for a white powder.
Alex P.
This powder is actually amazing. I baked my face using this powder and my face looked FLAWLESS and it stayed that way the entire day (10 hours probably.) It has a matte finish which I personally love. I use this on my friends all the time and many have purchased it from my suggestion.
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
This powder really dries out my face and makes my makeup look thick for some reason. I dont use it super often because I can't quite figure it out. When I use it under my eyes it leaves a huge white section under my eyes. I am not loving this finishing powder at all
Mackenzie R.
Huntington, WV
This wasn't what I thought it was. I purchased it from Ulta. It's not something I wear everyday, but I do use it sometimes. It doesn't work if you dab it into your skin with a beauty blender. You kind of have to dust it over your face to work. It's a good product for the price, but the smell is weird.
Estee O.
Durham, NH
This product is perfect for smoothing out your pores and giving you a long lasting look. I like to use it after applying my foundation and just before using my bronzer that way it locks it my makeup. Someone told me to do it that way and it really works
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.