BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Emily M.
This is a pretty basic translucent powder, but it does a really good job. I stay matte all day and my foundation lasts a lot longer when I use this. It feels light on my face and doesn't get cake by any means. You have to be careful when you apply it because my brush tends to pick up a lot, but as long as you're careful it's not a problem at all!
Nicole K.
I like how transparent it is. It doesn't make me look like a ghost. It also mattifies my skin. It stays matte throughout the day. If you like that dewy look, then this probably isn't the one for you, but if you like the matte look, it works great.
Desire M.
Virginia Bch, VA
NYX really knows what they are doing. I had been using a different product for over 10 years, however once I started using this my face never once got oily, my makeup stayed in place, it did not crease and it did not turn my face orange after a while. I love that it’s neutral and actually works so well, all day. I will definitely be buying again.
Kristin B.
Wow! You want your makeup to look good all day? No matter where you're going or what you're doing, this stuff keeps me going all day long. The only downfall is that the powder is white and often makes me look even paler than I am, but once it's done it's done and you're ready to flaunt it!
Natasha R.
Sunnyvale, CA
This finishing powder is really fine milled so it kinda blurs out all my little imperfections. Since I've started using it I have noticed my make up lasts longer and it keeps my oily skin pretty matte. It has a strange smell though, almost chemically. I only notice it when I apply it so it's not a big deal, but it's definitely not a good smell.
Amy C.
This product makes my skin feel so amazing when I am setting it. It leaves like a velvety finish and feels so smooth. My makeup last all day when I set my face especially in my under eye area I tend to crease there. But when I bake under my eyes I see no crease through out the day.
Gisselle K.
This is a pretty decent setting powder. It appears white but it goes on translucent so I'm able to pack it on to prevent any creasing in concealer under my eyes!
Aseel A.
This is a good product that gives you a smooth matte finish I use it on some parts of my face that gets oily or when i need to give my foundation a matte finish recommend for oily and combination skins
Maggie N.
Halifax
I love this product. I use it to set my face and under-eye area. It does a great job. I can go through an 8-hour shift at work and my face is not oily by the end. The only negative point I have to make is it is a very fine product and therefore causes a lot of powder to go everywhere. However, I overlook that because it is such a good product.
Kaitlyn H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
So perfect. It's like a soft focus filter for your face. I use a kabuki brush to do an overall wash to set my makeup and my pores disappear and my skin mattifies and my make up stays put and doesn't smudge. I love it. A little goes a long way too. Best purchase I've made in a long time.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.