BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Chelsea W.
N Ridgeville, OH
This is really nice for oily skin and does help a lot but the only bad thing about this is that it does leave a white cast that is pretty noticeable so I usually mix it with other loose powder I have to add some color.
Holly M.
Dearborn, MI
Definitely one of my favorite translucent setting powders! I have dry skin and it doesn't make my skin look flakey at all. Plus, it applies so easy with a big fluffy powder brush. Although the staying power isn't amazing, it's still good for the price.
Estee O.
Durham, NH
This product is perfect for smoothing out your pores and giving you a long lasting look. I like to use it after applying my foundation and just before using my bronzer that way it locks it my makeup. Someone told me to do it that way and it really works
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
This is a good dupe for the Make Up Forever HD. Looks white in the container, but is translucent when applied on the skin, gives you a lightweight, natural looking coverage. You do not want to use this to bake because it gives you a very white flashback.
Kim T.
San Jose, CA
I like this powder because I often use it for baking. However, it is very fine and whenever I pick it up with a wet sponge it is very powdery and the product makes a mess! However, I do think it does a good job at keeping my face matte for a long period of time.
Regi W.
I like this product. It will give some flashback with photos and make your face look white and weird, but if you're not taking professional pictures, or if you're just running errands, this powder is great for setting makeup or under eye concealer.
Roxie S.
Stoughton, MA
a truly great product. Comparable to make up forever's hd finishing powder in quality. feels nice on the skin and helps smooth out the skin. great for baking. very affordable and you get a lot of product for the price. another great product from nyx!!
Abigail D.
Fontana, CA
LOVE THIS POWDER! I luckily found it at Target for about $4, and I've become obsessed. It adds that perfect matte finish to my foundation, but it feels super light and natural. The only downfall is the packaging -- it can get VERY messy, but once you get the hang of it, it can easily be overlooked. I would recommend this product to any and everyone!!
Krupa P.
Bourne, MA
Love this powder. Use it almost everytime I set my liquid foundation. Its not going to make you look like a ghost in pictures and works great with the flash. super affordable and is a good dupe for the laura mercier setting powder. highly recommend!
ismaray g.
I like to use this product after my foundation and powder has been applied. I sweep it all over my face and it goes on really well. It doesn't entirely eliminate shine throughout the day but I certainly noticed a difference. Overall, a great product
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.