BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

NYX Studio Finishing Powder
It's alright. It's a bit hard, the powder isn't soft. I found that it clings to my dry skin which I am not a fan of. Not too much of a white cast for a white powder.
Emily P.
This is a great finishing powder. It's not perfect, but for the price it's a great product. I love NYX as a brand as well so it feels good supporting them. This powder doesn't stick to my creases and looks really nice on the skin and I love it! Try it out
VARINEA A.
If you think of getting baking lessons this is where you should start... it's colorless and it look amazing in any skin color I personally use it to bake on my highlighted areas because I'm dark skin but can put it all over your face if you like
Chelsea W.
N Ridgeville, OH
This is really nice for oily skin and does help a lot but the only bad thing about this is that it does leave a white cast that is pretty noticeable so I usually mix it with other loose powder I have to add some color.
Kim B.
Ebro, FL
Another hard hitter from NYX that's easy on my budget. Translucent and keeps everything smudge free. It's a white powder but goes on clear.  I have purchased this as both Ulta and CVS.  As you can see, it's pretty beat up and is a definite replacement.
Holly M.
Dearborn, MI
Definitely one of my favorite translucent setting powders! I have dry skin and it doesn't make my skin look flakey at all. Plus, it applies so easy with a big fluffy powder brush. Although the staying power isn't amazing, it's still good for the price.
Mackenzie R.
Huntington, WV
This wasn't what I thought it was. I purchased it from Ulta. It's not something I wear everyday, but I do use it sometimes. It doesn't work if you dab it into your skin with a beauty blender. You kind of have to dust it over your face to work. It's a good product for the price, but the smell is weird.
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
This powder really dries out my face and makes my makeup look thick for some reason. I dont use it super often because I can't quite figure it out. When I use it under my eyes it leaves a huge white section under my eyes. I am not loving this finishing powder at all
Alex P.
This powder is actually amazing. I baked my face using this powder and my face looked FLAWLESS and it stayed that way the entire day (10 hours probably.) It has a matte finish which I personally love. I use this on my friends all the time and many have purchased it from my suggestion.
Kylie C.
Los Angeles, CA
This setting powder isn't the best out there, but it gets the job done. And I actually end up using it as a powder dry shampoo more often than a face powder. It works SO MUCH BETTER than my batiste dry shampoo and doesn't leave any of that white residue.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.