BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Regi W.
I like this product. It will give some flashback with photos and make your face look white and weird, but if you're not taking professional pictures, or if you're just running errands, this powder is great for setting makeup or under eye concealer.
PRiNcEsS C.
Owings Mills , MD
I like this powder for setting my makeup. It is good for oily skin, it really blocks the shine. The only problem is if you use to much your face can look dry . It's a matte powder so you have to use it in moderation. I would purchase this product again because it's affordable and it works well.
Natasha R.
SUNNYVALE, CA
This finishing powder is really fine milled so it kinda blurs out all my little imperfections. Since I've started using it I have noticed my make up lasts longer and it keeps my oily skin pretty matte. It has a strange smell though, almost chemically. I only notice it when I apply it so it's not a big deal, but it's definitely not a good smell.
Emily M.
This is a pretty basic translucent powder, but it does a really good job. I stay matte all day and my foundation lasts a lot longer when I use this. It feels light on my face and doesn't get cake by any means. You have to be careful when you apply it because my brush tends to pick up a lot, but as long as you're careful it's not a problem at all!
Kristin B.
Wow! You want your makeup to look good all day? No matter where you're going or what you're doing, this stuff keeps me going all day long. The only downfall is that the powder is white and often makes me look even paler than I am, but once it's done it's done and you're ready to flaunt it!
Catherine B.
I completely love this powder. It's mattifying and not heavy when you apply. I use it to set my foundation and my concealer under my eyes. I have combination skin and haven't had any problems with this. It lasts a very long time and feels light.
Desire M.
Virginia Bch, VA
NYX really knows what they are doing. I had been using a different product for over 10 years, however once I started using this my face never once got oily, my makeup stayed in place, it did not crease and it did not turn my face orange after a while. I love that it’s neutral and actually works so well, all day. I will definitely be buying again.
Nicole K.
I like how transparent it is. It doesn't make me look like a ghost. It also mattifies my skin. It stays matte throughout the day. If you like that dewy look, then this probably isn't the one for you, but if you like the matte look, it works great.
Jaclyn O.
Somerset, NJ
I like this finishing powder however I am not obsessed with it. It's more affordable than the Laura mercier translucent powder but I feel like the Nyx one makes me face look white which is really annoying. I've switched to banana powder instead
Amy C.
This product makes my skin feel so amazing when I am setting it. It leaves like a velvety finish and feels so smooth. My makeup last all day when I set my face especially in my under eye area I tend to crease there. But when I bake under my eyes I see no crease through out the day.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.