BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kimberly B.
This is a great product I've seen around that it can be a dupe for the Laura Mercier setting powder. I agree for a drug store product this is great. It is easy to apply with a damp Beauty blender it really picks up the product and it really helps make up set .
Kim T.
San Jose, CA
I like this powder because I often use it for baking. However, it is very fine and whenever I pick it up with a wet sponge it is very powdery and the product makes a mess! However, I do think it does a good job at keeping my face matte for a long period of time.
Holly M.
Dearborn, MI
Definitely one of my favorite translucent setting powders! I have dry skin and it doesn't make my skin look flakey at all. Plus, it applies so easy with a big fluffy powder brush. Although the staying power isn't amazing, it's still good for the price.
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
This powder really dries out my face and makes my makeup look thick for some reason. I dont use it super often because I can't quite figure it out. When I use it under my eyes it leaves a huge white section under my eyes. I am not loving this finishing powder at all
Heather R.
Over all I like the powder. My issue is an overcast with any kind of bright light or even sunlight! Which is not fun. I've only used it a few times and have to say I probably would not buy again. I love all of there other products and really wanted to love this one also. It just didn't happen for me.
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
This is a good dupe for the Make Up Forever HD. Looks white in the container, but is translucent when applied on the skin, gives you a lightweight, natural looking coverage. You do not want to use this to bake because it gives you a very white flashback.
Estee O.
Durham, NH
This product is perfect for smoothing out your pores and giving you a long lasting look. I like to use it after applying my foundation and just before using my bronzer that way it locks it my makeup. Someone told me to do it that way and it really works
Amanda S.
Rising Sun , IN
This is my holy grail setting powder, is everything I wanted from another brand's popular hd powder and it's 1/3 the price. It sets my makeup perfectly, lasts all day and one tub of this lasts me almost and entire year even with baking. Best value ever
Logan P.
Conway, AR
This powder gets the job done! It isn’t my favorite finishing powder, but for the price point & packaging it’s good quality! I use a beauty blender to apply it, and it goes on nicely & locks in my concealer. I personally don’t like that it leaves a lot residue behind if you forget to blend out in even one speck of skin, but it’s still a great product!
ismaray g.
I like to use this product after my foundation and powder has been applied. I sweep it all over my face and it goes on really well. It doesn't entirely eliminate shine throughout the day but I certainly noticed a difference. Overall, a great product
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.