BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Aimee S.
I am not a fan of this product because it doesn't seem to lock my make up in place and it doesn't seem to be translucent. I don't think it has any sun protection in it and I probably would not recommend it. It makes my make up crease within an hour or two.
Alex P.
This powder is actually amazing. I baked my face using this powder and my face looked FLAWLESS and it stayed that way the entire day (10 hours probably.) It has a matte finish which I personally love. I use this on my friends all the time and many have purchased it from my suggestion.
Emily P.
This is a great finishing powder. It's not perfect, but for the price it's a great product. I love NYX as a brand as well so it feels good supporting them. This powder doesn't stick to my creases and looks really nice on the skin and I love it! Try it out
Kim B.
Ebro, FL
Another hard hitter from NYX that's easy on my budget. Translucent and keeps everything smudge free. It's a white powder but goes on clear.  I have purchased this as both Ulta and CVS.  As you can see, it's pretty beat up and is a definite replacement.
Beth C.
Akron, OH
I didn't think I would like this finishing powder as much as I do. I didn't think a low price finishing powder would be so great. It goes on evenly and only takes a little to get a full covering. I have this in both the loose and the pressed powder forms.
VARINEA A.
If you think of getting baking lessons this is where you should start... it's colorless and it look amazing in any skin color I personally use it to bake on my highlighted areas because I'm dark skin but can put it all over your face if you like
Ashley K.
Midland City, AL
The NYX Cosmetic Studio Finishing Powder is a great Powder! It bakes very well on the face, and absorbs in the skin well. It gives the skin that matte finish! Which we all love, I would definitely buy this product again when I run out of it! I would also recommend this product to any type of skin.
Chelsea W.
N Ridgeville, OH
This is really nice for oily skin and does help a lot but the only bad thing about this is that it does leave a white cast that is pretty noticeable so I usually mix it with other loose powder I have to add some color.
Zenna T.
Williamsport, PA
super powdery obviously but work miracles when trying to make makeup last all day. With a primer this is the perfect setting power. A great dupe for the Laura Mercier setting powder. makes face smooth to the touch and look. I have already bought 3 refills
Kylie C.
Los Angeles, CA
This setting powder isn't the best out there, but it gets the job done. And I actually end up using it as a powder dry shampoo more often than a face powder. It works SO MUCH BETTER than my batiste dry shampoo and doesn't leave any of that white residue.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.