BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

elizabeth h.
Decatur, AL
This did set my make up and keep my oil back, but it gave me bad flashback and I blended it in so much. Also I didn’t really like the texture of the powder. I don’t buy this anymore but it works if you’re just barley using it.
melissa c.
Oxnard
This is the worst ever. Had the worst flash back in the world. Idk why something this terrible exists. No one wants flash back so they should just discontinue this product. Would never recommend or buy again.
Christian F.
wellington
I got this las week and I love the way it finishes my new foundation it works great it keep my makeup in place all day I will recommend it to everyone I have dry skin and it works perfect on me.
Molly G.
Tulsa, OK
I’m not sure if I love or hate this product. It definitely makes my skin look more even in tone, but I also think it contributes to making my dry skin appear more dry (regardless of moisturizing before application). I would also recommend letting any type of product applied that contains any amount of moisture, dry THOROUGHLY before attempting to apply this finishing powder.
Alondra V.
New York
For my brown skin tone it’s off too white when flash proof so don’t leave it in too long. It’s good for oily skin it won’t be oily for a period of time. It keeps everything in place but it’s an ok product just that it’s too white even when brushed away
Kelsey D.
Great setting powder. I like to use this after applying my makeup and it lasts throughout the day. I’ve noticed on days I don’t use it that my makeup doesn’t look as good at the end of the day.
Tina B.
This powder is also comparable to the Make Up Forever translucent powder as well as the e.l.f one. I love it, it does just what it claims to do and I definitely would recommend this to someone.
Lenna L.
The product was great for setting make up, but not so good for baking the undereye area. It showed flashback on pictures with flash although in real life it looked pretty nice and smooth. It also made my cheecks nice amd soft
Xandria G.
Moss Point, MS
I hate this product. This powder clumps onto the skin/foundation. It does not blend. Also, I’ve tried to bake my face with it before and the powder just sticks in the spot without wiping away.
Leah G.
Concan, TX
I wasn’t super impressed with this powder. I have an oily t-zone, and it didn’t seem to help much. It was an ok setting powder, but not great. I didn’t feel like it kept my makeup set all day.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.