BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jessica P.
Santa Cruz
Purchased at: CVS
Nice product for the price. Four stars because it’s nothing overly amazing just an affordable top layer for my foundation. I feel like it makes me look just a teeny bit whiter but overall a good product for the price.
Sierra D.
Huntersville , NC
I usually love NYX products but this one has a weird chemical smell and it goes everywhere like creates a cloud around your face of powder smoke, if that makes sense. I don’t love it but it may work for other people.
Haley L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have seen so many great reviews on this product, so I thought I'd give it a try. It was one of the worst powders I've used! I use primer, foundation, concealer, I wash my face and moisturize before doing any of that and this product still was horrible.

As I put it on to set my face, it started taking product off, whether I used a sponge, brush, etc. So I then tried it again the next day after I let my foundation and concealer settle in and dry down a bit and it still did the same thing. I would NEVER use this product again!
Katie O.
Springfield, MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I would occasionally use this to set my under eye area but found it have to have some flashback issues. If you aren't planning on flash photography it's a nicely priced setting powder that seemed to last forever.
Diana A.
Glendale, NY
it would be a good setting powder if it didn’t have flashback. it’s very gently and soft but when you take pictures with flash, it looks very white wherever you have applied it. can be used as an eyelid powder
Maegan N.
Normal
Purchased at: ULTA
I believe this is an okay powder it isn’t the worst but it has a smell I cannot stand the price doesn’t really add up with the quality it really has but it does better than some of the powders on the market
Carla D.
Robertsdale
Purchased at: ULTA
I did not like this product at all very cheap in price no matter the amount applied it looked very white on my face it did not seem to really be a setting powder so I return the product would not buy again
Taylor K.
Winter haven
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this a while ago but it was a great undereye setting powder. It’s really good for baking, ive recommended this powder so many times to friends or when people ask me about my makeup. Great product.
Maria D.
Chula Vista, CA
This is an awsome powder, it does not really flashback and overall sets the skin. It does leave the skin a little bit powdery looking so I just use it for the under eyes but it has worked wonders for me.
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
This powder was my holy grail powder for years! This powder is incredible for setting your face if you have a long day and want your makeup to look incredible throughout the entire day. Let me make this clear though: do NOT use this powder if there's going to be flash photography and do NOT use this powder to bake. You will have the worst flashback since it's a white, translucent powder and this just isn't the type of powder you want to bake with because it has a baby powder consistency. If you just need a powder for normal day-to-day wear, I highly suggest this. If you work in the food industry you'll absolutely love this. I used to work and Auntie Anne's and I wore this every time I had to work because being around the warm oven, butter, and just working an 8 hour shift can take a toll on my makeup, but this powder kept my makeup looking flawless and I never got oily! I also think it has a blurring effect because it just makes your skin look so smooth, almost airbrushed.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.