BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Rita G.
Riverside , CA
I really enjoyed this setting powder! It doesn't crease in any fine lines and so far there has been no flash back! The only reason I gave it 4 stars, is because sometimes it makes me look too white because of the powder. I apply it with my beauty blender and wipe it off with my brush. Definitely recommend this! Hope I can try the Laura mercier one too! #contest
Sarah B.
This was my first setting powder! It has a velvety texture and it applies smoothly. It leaves your face matte and incredibly soft! However, it does leave a slight white cast (would not work for anyone who is not porcelain - light skin toned) and keeps makeup in place for only about 6 hours.
Allison H.
Gardendale, AL
I love the effect this powder has on my makeup especially when I contour. I used a lot of cream or liquid products for my face and this powder makes them look so much better than regular powder. You do have to be careful not to use too much because it will make you look ghostly. It's a great powder and fairly cheap.
Maureen P.
Stockton, CA
I love the Nyx Studio Setting powder and use it to bake my undereye everyday. It is finely milled and light on the face. I haven't noticed any flashback in photos, either. I prefer this powder because the price is reasonable and l go through setting powder quickly. I toon a chance on this after trying so many high end powders that just dried me out and I'm glad I did.
Ashley M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I like using this to set my under eye concealer. It sets it fairly well but I find that it always has white flashback in pictures. It smells like chemicals too, but I can deal with that. Despite the flashback and scent it's worth not spending so much on something else
Kelce L.
Wichita Falls , TX
Awesome powder if you wanna keep away from fallout messing up your foundation. Also very helpful if you really wanna lock in your foundation. Sometimes there can be some flashback depending on how much you use.
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
2 of my biggest skin concerns are large pores and oiliness. If you share these concerns.. this product will be your new holy grail. I can't say enough good things about this product. It instantly hides the appearance of pores and keeps oiliness at bay. LOVE this product.
Susanne S.
Love this product! After foundation put a little of this setting powder, let it bake and dust off. It works amazing! Leaves your face looking smooth and matte. Love it!
Eliza R.
Chester, MD
This is a really good dupe for Make Up For Ever's HD finishing powder. It's a really fine powder, but it doesn't sink into lines or pores. It's great for oily skin, and it leaves an all-day matte finish. I would definitely recommend this for powder on a budget!
Kalyn R.
Waite Park, MN
I absolutely love it! I have went through many finishing powders and I found a keeper. It keeps my makeup looking fresh for the entire day. I also have really oily skin and this sets and keeps my face looking smooth and doesn't give me lines throughout the day!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.