BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sarah B.
This was my first setting powder! It has a velvety texture and it applies smoothly. It leaves your face matte and incredibly soft! However, it does leave a slight white cast (would not work for anyone who is not porcelain - light skin toned) and keeps makeup in place for only about 6 hours.
Bailee T.
Boaz, AL
I bought this product about 4 months ago and I still have a ton of powder left. Other powders leave a white residue on my face but not this product. It's my go to powder
Ta p.
Alexandria, VA
It helps keep your concealer or your foundation in place all day. i haven't had any problems as far as getting any flashbacks or capser face lol. Very easy to apply and it gives you like matte/natural finish and would definitely purchase again.
Chereece S.
Carmichael, CA
This powder is amazing. I use it to set the concealer and to blot my nose from time to time. I have very oily skin especially in the summer so if you do too this product will be perfect for you. I love that it's suitable for all skin types and a little goes a long way.
Asheton T.
Woodleaf, NC
Not my favorite. Don't like the feeling of the powder when it goes on. Definitely not a good powder for "baking". If you attempt to "bake" with this powder (which was the sole purpose of why I bought it) you will be sadly disappointed. It clumps up on face while baking and doesn't wipe away leaving a smooth finish.
Mandy C.
Elk grove , CA
I don't hate it. But I don't think I like it either. It gets a bit messy and you'll likely get powder everywhere. And that's something that I never seemed to get a handle on with this specific finishing powder. It is super silky smooth though, but I think it settles in a defines my undereye creases even more! There are better powders out there for any price you're looking for.
Rita G.
Riverside , CA
I really enjoyed this setting powder! It doesn't crease in any fine lines and so far there has been no flash back! The only reason I gave it 4 stars, is because sometimes it makes me look too white because of the powder. I apply it with my beauty blender and wipe it off with my brush. Definitely recommend this! Hope I can try the Laura mercier one too! #contest
Nalia R.
Gastonia, NC
Won this item in a giveaway and I have tried ben nye banana powder, elf hd powder and this nyx powder really does a great job I love how it mattes my oily areas and when I'm highlighting my face it really brings out my features! awesome stuff!!
Allison H.
Gardendale, AL
I love the effect this powder has on my makeup especially when I contour. I used a lot of cream or liquid products for my face and this powder makes them look so much better than regular powder. You do have to be careful not to use too much because it will make you look ghostly. It's a great powder and fairly cheap.
Jena H.
The only thing I don't like about this is the smell. Typically smells don't bother me but this ones just weird. It smells perfumey and I always feel like im inhaling it
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.